S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In one month, Emma went from being a little girl to a 40-year-old woman with Botox

View attachment 4066386
Reminds me of the posts you see around he internet where sex workers talk about how men in general are horrible at aging women. That strippers in their 30s with children at home get asked if they're working their way through college. Or how a lot of those posts of guys boasting about all the hot young girls hanging out with them when the guy is in their 40s+, the girls in those pictures are typically hot girls in their 20s and 30s but guys just can't tell.

Emma looks young and doesn't look like she's had botox. She is, now as ever, gorgeous.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
View attachment 4066437
Reminds me of the posts you see around he internet where sex workers talk about how men in general are horrible at aging women. That strippers in their 30s with children at home get asked if they're working their way through college. Or how a lot of those posts of guys boasting about all the hot young girls hanging out with them when the guy is in their 40s+, the girls in those pictures are typically hot girls in their 20s and 30s but guys just can't tell.

Emma looks young and doesn't look like she's had botox. She is, now as ever, gorgeous.
I confess that I overdid it with the botox, but let's face it, she aged differently from the others, like one week she was 20 years old, changed her haircut and became a 40-year-old. I'm not saying she's ugly, but anyone who played from the beginning notices the differences, it's as if the dev wanted to show signs of old age in addition to maturity.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 4066437

I confess that I overdid it with the botox, but let's face it, she aged differently from the others, like one week she was 20 years old, changed her haircut and became a 40-year-old. I'm not saying she's ugly, but anyone who played from the beginning notices the differences, it's as if the dev wanted to show signs of old age in addition to maturity.
As someone who has never seen a woman you really shouldn't be doubling down here man.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Yes you're correct we don't have those terms, I definitely didn't use your joke to continue to call out your bad take. I am new to the internet and completely believe that there are countries with no human women, only fish.
Now you got me, anyway, I won't change a single comma, she still looks like a 40 year old woman, to be fair she alternates between 27 and 40.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Out of curiosity, how old do you think Martha and Norah look?
To me, a 60 year old male with seriously impaired age detection software implanted, they look their age, 25. Sam, looks 26, Kiara, 23, the same age as her daughter. Betty looks 55, her sister 65.

Don't you dare correct me. These are deeply held beliefs that determine my enjoyment of this here story...

I'm also from one of those sarcasmless countries and this post is completely Irony free.

Blessed be.

Peace :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In one month, Emma went from being a little girl to a 40-year-old woman with Botox
Is that a joke ? or a "constructive critic"? if the latter it was a bit cryptic can you please tell us to what are you refering ?
I don't see any changes besides the Lips seeming a bit swollen because of the lighting in that scene.
Edit:
Thank's ! that explains it !
And yes, her Haircut make her seem older, I thought so too.

Last edited:

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
To me, a 60 year old male with seriously impaired age detection software implanted, they look their age, 25. Sam, looks 26, Kiara, 23, the same age as her daughter. Betty looks 55, her sister 65.

Don't you dare correct me. These are deeply held beliefs that determine my enjoyment of this here story...

I'm also from one of those sarcasmless countries and this post is completely Irony free.

Blessed be.

Peace :D

1727198230678.png
blessed be our founding fathers

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

For sure i couldn't figure out if a lass is of age or a jailbait nowadays... even if my freedom would be at stake.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes