S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was waiting for this to happen. I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

But to keep this on topic; you know the joke about using science to make catgirls real via genetic engineering? NTR could actually make this happen. If they can master cloning, creating catgirls should be no problem.

Oh even better, make catgirl clones of the girls!! Imagine Daphne with cat ears and a tail!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was waiting for this to happen. I'm only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

But to keep this on topic; you know the joke about using science to make catgirls real via genetic engineering? NTR could actually make this happen. If they can master cloning, creating catgirls should be no problem.

Oh even better, make catgirl clones of the girls!! Imagine Daphne with cat ears and a tail!!
Oh, nekos...

This is probably very unpopular, but, I fail to see the appeal. The ONLY good parts of a Cat-Girl, are the girl parts... so... why ?

rolling-eyes.gif

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Oh, nekos...

This is probably very unpopular, but, I fail to see the appeal. The ONLY good parts of a Cat-Girl, are the girl parts... so... why ?

View attachment 4067867
If she's half-cat then there is a reason she loves what you are doing then suddenly hates it, and then otherwise acts insane for no good reason instead of it just being because she's a woman.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh, nekos...

View attachment 4067867
I was going to make a snarky comment, but I got thinking, have I ever seen you in the thread of any monster girl games, and I genuinely can't remember any off the top of my head. Honestly makes me a little sad, feels like you're missing out.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I was going to make a snarky comment, but I got thinking, have I ever seen you in the thread of any monster girl games, and I genuinely can't remember any off the top of my head. Honestly makes me a little sad, feels like you're missing out.
I love nekos! I made a ton of them when I was making some AI images.

Reactions: S1nsational

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, that's NOT it... I may not like the Cat parts, but the girl parts... I do. And, yes, I play MANY of those. Because...

Peace :D

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes