TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not opposed at all, it's just a null factor for me. It tips the scales in neither direction. I need big boobies, hips and a nice face, all else is set dressing.

This reads less accurately than I'd like. I like variety in looks so monster girls pull that off really well. But a menagerie of buxom humans in all their different flavors ranks no higher or lower than a variety of buxom monster girls in all their different flavors.

The differences please me in their differentness, but aren't attractive divorced of the whole package of other things I'm into.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Sometimes it's really hard being the only person here with good taste. The dnd section was wasted on you lot.
The 4 or 5 hundred books from various and sundry TTRPGs, with a heavy focus on monster manuals, menageries, fiend folios, and monstrous compendia would indicate that this statement is not true.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The 4 or 5 hundred books from various and sundry TTRPGs, with a heavy focus on monster manuals, menageries, fiend folios, and monstrous compendia would indicate that this statement is not true.
I mean in terms of not appreciating the nonhuman girls enough, not in the sense of not enjoying fantasy and dnd in general

Reactions: sagerock820

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm just an equal opportunity appreciator of the womens in general regardless of species.
Perhaps, but you yourself said that the nonhuman features don't add or subtract anything from the girl.

Whereas my good self, nonhuman features are a definite plus. Not that human girls can't be as hot as nonhumans, they can.

Nonhuman eyes can just be so much prettier. Like a certain catgirl who loves a certain pelican.

But yea, Erika's demon horns were pretty hot. Shame her tail wasn't more like a typical Tieflings, her tail didn't look very cuddle friendly, to say nothing of other activities

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Perhaps, but you yourself said that the nonhuman features don't add or subtract anything from the girl.

Whereas my good self, nonhuman features are a definite plus. Not that human girls can't be as hot as nonhumans, they can.

Nonhuman eyes can just be so much prettier. Like a certain catgirl who loves a certain pelican.

But yea, Erika's demon horns were pretty hot. Shame her tail wasn't more like a typical Tieflings, her tail didn't look very cuddle friendly, to say nothing of other activities
Don't you use my own words against me! :D

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes