TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well then i have good news for you regarding dating beyond 40...
I hope to God I don't end up in that boat.

*He says while doing his last minute phone putter before falling asleep next to his recently turned 38 year old wife*

Don't you put that evil on me the cancer scare at 36 was enough.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I hope to God I don't end up in that boat.

*He says while doing his last minute phone putter before falling asleep next to his recently turned 38 year old wife*

Don't you put that evil on me the cancer scare at 36 was enough.
Wish your wife the best. Dont pay attention to my banter then!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Wish your wife the best. Dont pay attention to my banter then!
You're all good, that was mostly to be read in a very melodramatic over the top kinda way. Ricky Bobbyesque if you will.

She's going on 2 years free. I have no idea how I'd approach dating in today's age, I didn't do it normal 17 years ago, and it's gotten even more weird, to my neurodivergent ass brain at least.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You're all good, that was mostly to be read in a very melodramatic over the top kinda way. Ricky Bobbyesque if you will.

She's going on 2 years free. I have no idea how I'd approach dating in today's age, I didn't do it normal 17 years ago, and it's gotten even more weird, to my neurodivergent ass brain at least.
Was in that situation when my wife and i separated a few years ago... dated younger woman (read 30ish) because all the woman of my age were kinda like Bettys shape.. which isnt my cup of tea. We then rekindled a year later over co parenting and such..

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Wow, I must be in the minority here.

I enjoyed the up-date. I got to see all my girls naked and didn't care that it was in a fake world of a fake world. They are ALL already pregnant at this point (for me anyhow) so screwing them in an imaginary world of an imaginary world was fine. Not only that, the end scene looks like maybe that DnD scene's got the wheels turning in a few heads about tag-teaming the MC.

On top of all of that, I get to play and enjoy the game for free! (Though, I am suscribed now) So to the Dev, Thank you for a great game can't wait for more.

Loved it, Loved it ALL!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Update on my mother: She's fully conscious now but not fully out of danger. I got back from the hospital a while ago and read all your comments, but I'm falling asleep over the keyboard, so I will answer all of them later/tomorrow/in a couple of days.

On my side. The meds look like they are doing their work and it is a bit less painful.

Going to bed now (10:53). You can say I'm a lazy Spanish dev :D

gwalc

Sep 29, 2020
like here, trying to unlock gallery and the game eat 3GB of ram like wth with that. View attachment 4068826
So you aren't playing the game, there are no scenes unlocked, and you only want to see the gallery? Try, at least, to start a new game or load a Season 1 save.

I haven't had any issues with this game, neither on Android nor on Windows, beyond the textbox thing and that was my fault because I didn't read the instructions posted by the dev.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This update bored the pants off of me... bunch of imaginary, no consequence, no progression fanfiction and a confusing tangle of 'real' 'in-game' and 'imaginary' dialogue... i'll never understand the somewhat recent fad of devs putting pen and paper gaming into their visual novels... just wish they'd all keep shit anchored in the in-universe reality. This shit belonged in a seasonal special. Also, that tiger model was beyond awful, i actually laughed at it.
facepalm.gif

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes