MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
True, they could have looked like this or this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad, but not that bad... I mean, I thought you were going to show us someone like

On the other hand, it might not be bad at all (IMO) if it was someone like

Just sayin'...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Bad, but not that bad... I mean, I thought you were going to show us someone like

On the other hand, it might not be bad at all (IMO) if it was someone like

Just sayin'...
I could save Gothel, she just needs love.

In other words,
1727278439813.jpeg

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I could save Gothel, she just needs love.

In other words,
View attachment 4069664
Yea she's hot, but she's an abusive parent, and so will receive no kindness or mercy from me.

Eileen's father deserved worse than what he got. Yea we had to stop to not further scare the girls, but we have access to black ops teams, bastard needs to be disappeared. Scarlet's mom too while I'm at it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yea she's hot, but she's an abusive parent, and so will receive no kindness or mercy from me.

Eileen's father deserved worse than what he got. Yea we had to stop to not further scare the girls, but we have access to black ops teams, bastard needs to be disappeared. Scarlet's mom too while I'm at it.
whistling-mickey.gif

Look at me strutting around pretending I know what the absolute fuck you're on about...

Peace :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I tend to be overly empathetic to a fault, so always want to redeem everyone, add in woman (baby sister that was sickly + mom I have a strong relationship with + daughter who is disabled, although she's tough as nails) who I'm a bit overly protective/forgiving of, and finally add in hot, and within an AVN setting I'm willing to forgive a multitude of sins that would be immediate nonstarters (go straight to jail) in real life.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 4069717

Look at me strutting around pretending I know what the absolute fuck you're on about...

Peace :D
Tangled is a good flick if you haven't had any daughters/granddaughters/nieces that have forced you to watch it, and you're not like opposed to CG movies about public domain fairy tales, I'd recommend the watch. Much better than Frozen imo.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I tend to be overly empathetic to a fault, so always want to redeem everyone, add in woman (baby sister that was sickly + mom I have a strong relationship with + daughter who is disabled, although she's tough as nails) who I'm a bit overly protective/forgiving of, and finally add in hot, and within an AVN setting I'm willing to forgive a multitude of sins that would be immediate nonstarters (go straight to jail) in real life.
Grew up with a very abusive father, so I'm more aggressive in my protection when it comes to people and characters with abusive parents and partners.

Reactions: Elhemeer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, I watched a shit ton of them... multiple hundreds of times.

Until they turned, what 15, 16... and they shifted focus. Now the youngest is 25, his interests align somewhere else. The oldest turns 34 soon.

And no, no grandchildren. Probably not ever. None of them 4 is really interested, and, I can't really blame them. 2 are still living with me, 1 as no job, probably never will (autistic).

1727281971185.gif

Peace :)

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes