FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Surely, you understand the second "paragraph"?
While I do try, sifting through an unyielding number of stories to find which Scarlett with a bad mother you mean, was harder than I imagined. Then, I looked at where we were talking and the light came on.

What, you never forgot in what thread you are? Give it a few years... I still surprise myself every time I remember where my glasses are, and I only take them off to sleep.

No, it's not a memory problem, it's a "Don'tCareNess" problem. (Remember you read it here first)

Peace :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
While I do try, sifting through an unyielding number of stories to find which Scarlett with a bad mother you mean, was harder than I imagined. Then, I looked at where we were talking and the light came on.

What, you never forgot in what thread you are? Give it a few years... I still surprise myself every time I remember where my glasses are, and I only take them off to sleep.

No, it's not a memory problem, it's a "Don'tCareNess" problem. (Remember you read it here first)

Peace :D
I get thrown on mobile sometimes because the url bar will sometimes fail to update as I close tabs, so if I see an ambiguous statement (especially if not yet engaged in a discussion for the day), I can end up missposting if I don't scroll up to see the thread heading.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I get thrown on mobile sometimes because the url bar will sometimes fail to update as I close tabs, so if I see an ambiguous statement (especially if not yet engaged in a discussion for the day), I can end up missposting if I don't scroll up to see the thread heading.
Happens more often than i would like to admit. Especially with how many names get reused.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Was way behind reading this forum, went from Thursday (last week) messages to present which was around 35 pages and you're tell me there was messages deleted????? I even blocked that guy too late so I probably saw most of his shit talk because it didn't make a difference in the total number of pages.

Anyway, I did enjoy the update, would have been interesting in seeing the MC's when he was picturing it all in his head and Maddie mentioned the looks he was giving. Every RPG campaign requires a topless audience.

Welcome back Fat Giant, glad you are better and hope to hear more good news about people's health.

Okay, please don't be another 20 pages next time checking the forum.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Was way behind reading this forum, went from Thursday (last week) messages to present which was around 35 pages and you're tell me there was messages deleted????? I even blocked that guy too late so I probably most of his shit talk because it didn't make a difference in the total number of pages.

Anyway, I did enjoy the update, would have been interesting in seeing the MC's when he was picturing it all in his head and Maddie mentioned the looks he was giving. Every RPG campaign requires a topless audience.

Welcome back Fat Giant, glad you are better and hope to hear more good news about people's health.

Okay, please don't be another w0npages next time check the forum.
Don't you know that in the days approaching the public release that this is the place for discussions about cooking, literature, gossip and fashion? It's like a combination kaffeeklatsch and book club for retired old women.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Was way behind reading this forum, went from Thursday (last week) messages to present which was around 35 pages and you're tell me there was messages deleted????? I even blocked that guy too late so I probably most of his shit talk because it didn't make a difference in the total number of pages.

Okay, please don't be another w0npages next time check the forum.
Yeah there was a pretty good talk about booze and yerba mate (sp?)

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes