Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-11 v11.04] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With Eve in the hospital it seems that the cafe is down to what one girl still working there.

Last edited:

joedowntown

Jun 15, 2020
I have bought atleast 50 bags of chips and still no matter what I can not get past 2200 in the TV Room.

*finally got it.

Last edited:

sharnt

Nov 19, 2017
This game is very frustrating as I seem to get stuck way too often for extended periods. I've been trying to get passed this part for the last 2 hours but none of them seem to close. Could really use some help.

I also believe something is broken for me. The 12 pool event keeps telling me I have no money, but I have plenty. At 1:30 no matter where I am it instantly drops me back to the boutique to buy a dress for Lina which I already have, and it does this every day. And at 4:30 it teleports me to Lyns room to watch her swan dance again. Somethings clearly wrong.

episode3.png

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
This game is very frustrating as I seem to get stuck way too often for extended periods. I've been trying to get passed this part for the last 2 hours but none of them seem to close. Could really use some help.

I also believe something is broken for me. The 12 pool event keeps telling me I have no money, but I have plenty. At 1:30 no matter where I am it instantly drops me back to the boutique to buy a dress for Lina which I already have, and it does this every day. And at 4:30 it teleports me to Lyns room to watch her swan dance again. Somethings clearly wrong.

View attachment 3979958

use my mod with bugfixing EP1-EP5 ... and u can play nearly error free to EP5.
Or wait for 11.0x

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-v0-5-hint-system-bugfixing-minnimix.208069/

Reactions: sharnt

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I had updated the new version over the old one and had an error when I started the 12th episode, Lyn was already at home and then when I started the event visiting the hospital it appears again and meet the girl again the schedule in the house, if I go to the events then I conclude quickly and I can't continue when I click on what to do there is nothing, otherwise everything is great 84/86

Jan 17, 2021
Is ep.12 a separate game?
I just included ep.12 into the foulder with older episodes - and it produces an error by loading.
However, the pure episode 12 started perfectly.
:unsure:
it's a separate game file, yes. consider it like a sequel instead of a patch. (edit: your save file from ep 1-11 won't work either but it starts from the correct place if you start playing ep 12)

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
Ok, so far this is the best game from CeLaVie Group. Smooth progression and slow corruption which is really nice...
BUT
Why each and every (literally) of their games has to be that bugged?
I use the mod from Minnimix and his mod saved the game for me. I play this game for free but that's even more frustrating. How can I support a developer whos games are buggy from one to another? I mean maybe you can have your fist game bugged for example. Well maybe the second but with the less amount of bugs. But as far as I can see on F95 it's their 4th game. 4th! And you still have plenty of bugs.

Yet the game itself is pretty satisfying

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Ok, so far this is the best game from CeLaVie Group. Smooth progression and slow corruption which is really nice...
BUT
Why each and every (literally) of their games has to be that bugged?
I use the mod from Minnimix and his mod saved the game for me. I play this game for free but that's even more frustrating. How can I support a developer whos games are buggy from one to another? I mean maybe you can have your fist game bugged for example. Well maybe the second but with the less amount of bugs. But as far as I can see on F95 it's their 4th game. 4th! And you still have plenty of bugs.

Yet the game itself is pretty satisfying
hi, first of all thanks for the praise.
my intention for this mod was actually a walkthrough, until I noticed that there were some bugs in the code that made it impossible to finish the episodes properly.
So I fixed these bugs with my mod (currently ep1 to ep 5) at the same time as a walkthrough.
I've been in contact with Bob for a while and he's now received all the necessary changes from me, and I think if he finds the time he'll bring a patch that at least corrects the errors.
I can understand that these are still in there... there's a lot of code and the Patreon users like new content every few weeks, so it's more important to get this done at the moment and when everything is ready, the errors can be addressed together... including all other changes.
As far as I understand Bob, the in-game help will also be updated from EP1 to ...., similar to how it was in the last episodes. So I understand that it makes sense to tackle everything at once.

Reactions: Blepleb

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Early Life [Ep.1-11 v11.04] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,24 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,24 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes