Mod Ren'Py My Early Life[v0.4]Hint-System & Bugfixing[Minnimix]

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020

Overview:

I've made a Hint-System Mod with Bug-Fixing for My Early Life game by .
This is not a walkthrough ! You can play as u want , but u can look what to do if u stuck.
u can use the mod on save games !​

Updated: 2024-08-07
Game/Creator: CeLaVie Group F95Zone - - -
Modder: Minnimix
Mod Version: v0.4- Hint-system and bug-fixing for EP01 to EP04
Game Version: Episode 11.03
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2023

EP3
bugfixing in
- variables_Ep3
- EP3_event7,18,23,44to49,49,50,51,52_89,53,57,58,65,66,69,76,78 .... :oops:
Thanks for your efforts here dude. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have helped my issue. I'm still on 89/91 with the 12:00 in the pool event on Ep3. My character icon on the left continuously says nothing to do. I've been to the pool every day over two weeks and nothing. I've asked her for a photoshoot countless times and nothing. I really can't fathom how to progress.

I took a look at the files in grviewer and I think the 12:00 in the pool is event 54

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry to hear this, but EP3 has many bugs.

Event 54 ist ok, but its trigger with event36.progress and there is a bug in other evnets that bring this to 12 ,so u will never end event 54. Other events start the wrong follow-up evnet ..and so on.

Sorry, but the best way .. start EP3 fresh, with my mod and i say ..u will end Episode 3 !

P.S. my mod sets the config-console true , so

Shift+o = console
commands :

money-cheat :
bob_money = xxxx
u can set over 1900 but intern events bring bob money back to 500 .... cash burn :LOL:

Mood change ... 1 , 2 or 3
LynnObj.Mood = x
LinaObj.Mood = x
EveObj.Mood = x

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
you can do a lot if you want, but it is not my intention to turn the game into a simple click orgy
true and i agree with that 100 % just thought id share that lil tid bit. 'cause sometimes that roof or pool repair pop at the wrong time lol

Jan 24, 2023
Sorry to hear this, but EP3 has many bugs.

Event 54 ist ok, but its trigger with event36.progress and there is a bug in other evnets that bring this to 12 ,so u will never end event 54. Other events start the wrong follow-up evnet ..and so on.

Sorry, but the best way .. start EP3 fresh, with my mod and i say ..u will end Episode 3 !

P.S. my mod sets the config-console true , so

Shift+o = console
commands :

money-cheat :
bob_money = xxxx
u can set over 1900 but intern events bring bob money back to 500 .... cash burn :LOL:

Mood change ... 1 , 2 or 3
LynnObj.Mood = x
LinaObj.Mood = x
EveObj.Mood = x
Yeh I think I'll have to restart it. Thanks for the response man. Is there a way to set Ep3 back to start? I don't have a save from the beginning of the episode.

Also, the mood change doesn't seem to work in the console.

Last edited:

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
Such a good project! I hate how obscure some things are in the game and apparently other parts bug out. Crossing my fingers and hoping later episodes will be added!