Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
Great game so far with some very beautiful women in it. Only problem I have is in the beginning the MC is about taking the women he come across and making them his, and even going all alpha and threatening to end the life of Laura's husband and her father-in-law if they touch her, even making Laura and her daughter both his at the same time. Now out of the blue the MC decided to bang Laura's daughter-in-law he will share Laura with her son, the son doesn't even care about his wife needs. This is turning the game into two path a harem path and a sharing path, what next sharing her with the father-in-law who sexual harassment her in the bathroom. I am staying on the harem path and I am not pleased with the idea of now sharing Laura with some other guys.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Great game so far with some very beautiful women in it. Only problem I have is in the beginning the MC is about taking the women he come across and making them his, and even going all alpha and threatening to end the life of Laura's husband and her father-in-law if they touch her, even making Laura and her daughter both his at the same time. Now out of the blue the MC decided to bang Laura's daughter-in-law he will share Laura with her son, the son doesn't even care about his wife needs. This is turning the game into two path a harem path and a sharing path, what next sharing her with the father-in-law who sexual harassment her in the bathroom. I am staying on the harem path and I am not pleased with the idea of now sharing Laura with some other guys.
So far sharing path has not been added/made. If/when it's added it'll be completely separate. In sharing mc won't threaten to end the life of Laura's husband and her father-in-law and in sharing path only you'll be able to share Laura with her son.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
NTR has nothing to do with sharing, there are more to NTR then NPCs having sex with other NPCs.
I don't use the buzzword NTR. As you saw in my post I used "sharing" otherwise I would use cuckolding or cheating. ;)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This really need an incest patch the tenant and landlady thing is kinda cringe i would make one but I don't know how to code.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMPORTANT: I've chosen not to continue this because the developer has added a built in WT mod on their own. You have to start a new save with this update anyway, so use the built in WT Mod as mine is redundant.

Edit: Updated to v4.7

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Employee's Family Ep 7.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
is there any word on a time frame for next update? as it is a side project I'm guessing that its like every other main game up date this gets one but I was. hoping to get better informed

3.40 star(s) 65 Votes