harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And in order to get to the harem ending (in future) , we have to be on strict harem path? Or sharing path players can also jump into harem path suddenly at last? Or sharing path players will have different type of poly relationship ending with orgy swinging sex?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I used this and got the very early bachelor ending ...

I see now it's a variable issue with the update. I love this story. Can't wait for progress.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I request dev to add "sharing" kink in genre details, so that players here know what they are going into before they are start game. U can put (avoidable) but the kink needs to be mentioned.
So far the game does not have any actual sharing. (Rules are can't mention tags that are not present in the game)
If you are talking about the old man scene, that's cheating.
And in order to get to the harem ending (in future) , we have to be on strict harem path? Or sharing path players can also jump into harem path suddenly at last? Or sharing path players will have different type of poly relationship ending with orgy swinging sex?
Yes for harem ending (In future) player will have to be on the harem path. Players can't jump to other paths. The plan is to include different ending for each path.

Reactions: harsha_26 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So far the game does not have any actual sharing. (Rules are can't mention tags that are not present in the game)
If you are talking about the old man scene, that's cheating.

Yes for harem ending (In future) player will have to be on the harem path. Players can't jump to other paths. The plan is to include different ending for each path.
good good.
I aprove that message! :D

• Haha
Reactions: playb0y44

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This game have audio lines recorded by developer?
Wearing headphones, right during one of the scenes, all of sudden there is deep, male voice: IT'S TIME TO FUCK.
Thought someone was behind me, almost fell off my chair. ( Or dunno, I could be going crazy)

• Haha
Reactions: fugazi666

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Wearing headphones, right during one of the scenes, all of sudden there is deep, male voice: IT'S TIME TO FUCK.
Thought someone was behind me, almost fell off my chair. ( Or dunno, I could be going crazy)
I'm can assure you 100%, I did no such thing. (Could be your inner voice or something?) Joke aside is there really such sound at some scene? Because I only added sex sound nothing else.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
out of curiosity ..which scene?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I'm can assure you 100%, I did no such thing. (Could be your inner voice or something?) Joke aside is there really such sound at some scene? Because I only added sex sound nothing else.
Lol, maybe that confirms I'm going crackpot. Or I've been playing too much of these games lately. Ok, logging off. ;)
out of curiosity ..which scene?
That threesome scene with MC, mother and daughter.

noo ne

Aug 7, 2018
not for me BUT you do you , if you enjoy it...that's all that matters :)
EDIT : i might have misunderstood , the son cucks you?or you cuck the son?cause if it's the second option...well lets just say i embrace it ...if it's the first one?fuck that shit xD ( again for me & and again if you like the first one more power to you :) )
Exactly! make the son watch his mom ,wife and sister get a good fuck.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BTLD and playb0y44

BIL23

Jun 7, 2020
Update 16/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My employee's family" version "4.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My employee's family" versione "4.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 20/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My employee's family" version "4.5".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My employee's family" versione "4.5".

Update 29/04/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "My employee's family" version "4".

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My employee's family" versione "4".

Here is the Italian translation of "My employee's family" version "3".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My employee's family" version "3".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
I tried he download
MyEmployee'sFamily_ITALIAN_4.6.exe
blob: https: //mega.nz/de3b9c42-e536-4709-bdf6-ca6d3675556e

It is probably a false positive Chrome warns:
This file is dangerous, so it was blocked by Chrome.

You can kindly resolve
Thank you

Reactions: Heroldxx

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry. can't do anything about her face. (Can't make her go have plastic surgery) Was only thinking about changing her hair color in future updates. (I wanted her character to be a girl that fell from the sky into her current state and you as mc will change it all again) Maybe you can come to like her in her younger days? (A story for further in future line)
She is perfect the way she is.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Her face is great, she looks like a proper milf. :p
Only thing I'd change is hair color ( kind of odd for her age, and doesn't suit "her character").
I don't think the game needs a dialogue rewrite, only maybe add some extra scenes for better pacing and maybe "Love route" dialogue options ( mostly for flavor).
Some build up is a good thing, even in straight up fuck fest VNs. ;)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Since people seemed to like the Uncontrollable Lust Mod I did, I decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4.6

IMPORTANT: Start a new save, also IMPORTANT, do NOT choose the hint system, you will see NONE of my mod, and you will not have the chance to choose optional choices where there are no points given for either choice. Also you will not see point values. Just don't choose hints. I will not be fielding questions as to why you didn't see my MOD. You will be linked to this post to read it if you did not.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Will you be doing a PDF walkthrough as well? I like to use both your in-game walkthrough and your PDF walkthroughs at the same time.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Gallery Mod Ep.6 Hotfix:

Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: , OR .

SCREENSHOTS:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 65 Votes