You get to take advantage of your employee's family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: MEF Patreon - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Code :

Note: Please start a new game. (Episode 7)

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - - - -
Others:

Extras: Fan Signature - Gallery Mod* - Italian Translation* - Spanish Translation* -
German translation*

BeastMaster59 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

rewrite-e4-hwroom-1a.png mefe4_117a.png epi1_57.png efe2_16.png efe2_22.png efe2_s_24.png efe2_122.png main_menu.png rewrite_e2_off_5.png rewrite-e3-sr-1.png rewrite-e3-pool-46.png main_menu.png rewrite-e3-pool-5.png rewrite-e3-pool-33.png main_menu.png rewrite-e4-hwroom-2.png mefe4_80.png rewrite-e4-beach-83.jpg rewrite-e4-beach-1.png rewrite-e4-beach-2.png rewrite-e4-beach-play-8.png rewrite-e4-lesb-1.png rewrite_e4_2gtrip_10.png e5a-party-sw-7.png rewrite-e4-club-5a.png rewrite-e4-club-8.png rewrite-e4-club-74.png

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
To be fair when you have the other guy in more preview pics than the MC (with the only girl shown so far) and the overview says something about sharing, it's more like the cover, the synopsis and the first 10 to 15 pages...
that what make me mistake...

normally the MC is the guy you show more in pics preview.

but here, the MC is like a creepy half hidden dude who look like 10000% an NTR guy XD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I have a couple of questions after trying this game. Does this James guy have no peripheral vision at all or is there some kind of one side tinted glass in the conference room? Also is this going to be a game where the MC is just fucking other people's wives behind their backs or he'll be able to actually steal them if he wants to?
I'm more curious about the first question though...

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is this a Netori? kind of game (It's when you are the one doing the stealing (Pussy)

Reverse NTR
Yes and No. Depends on how the result turns out for
I have a couple of questions after trying this game. Does this James guy have no peripheral vision at all or is there some kind of one side tinted glass in the conference room? Also is this going to be a game where the MC is just fucking other people's wives behind their backs or he'll be able to actually steal them if he wants to?
I'm more curious about the first question though...
One side tinted glass. the reason you can see from outside the room is only for the viewer point of view.
2nd question can be answered after the result for are available.

3.40 star(s) 65 Votes