kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
i wouldn't say that this was good.
Well it was one of the first corruption games I had played so it was quite good when I first saw it, its a more basic game if you compare it to the top games yes its not quite good if you compare to the top ones, This game has good renders and nice milfs who are dumb but fun to be with. But it still hurts when so many games which have potential to just be abandoned.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

I want to start by apologizing for the lack of updates recently. I know many of you have been eagerly waiting for news, and I had hoped to kick things off with an actual update rather than just dev logs. Unfortunately, things kept going haywire, one issue after another. It all started with some problems with the account, and then, just as I was working through that, I had no writers available to help out.

But despite the chaos, things never hit rock bottom, and that's all thanks to the amazing love and dedication of a few die-hard fans. First, one fan stepped up and helped me resolve the account issue, and more recently, another wonderful fan volunteered to help with the writing. With their support, things finally started falling into place.

I want you to know that I’m still just as eager as ever to develop MEF. Life just twisted my hands pretty badly for a while there. I ask for your forgiveness and patience, and I truly appreciate every single one of you who has stuck with me through all of this.

Now, onto some good news! The first half of the script for the update has been completed, and after some final touches, it will be released in one to two days.

Thank you all for your understanding and support—it means the world to me!

Best,
MEF

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I just hope this netori(stealing others' girls) focus game will continue til the end. Of course, I would like Dev to add back the hints of incest between MC and some girls, then would be much better.:love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Agrik
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes