VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Enchanting Girlfriends [Final] [RudeStudio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

♂Brout&Minou♀

This game is quite rocky at one point. But first of all, the first thing you notice is that everything is happening very quickly. No slow build of corruption or anything else here. But the length of the game is very short, so the pacing is very condensed. Less than half an hour, taking your time (for whatever you doing with your other hand :sneaky: ). The renders are of average quality for Honey select. Neither great nor terrible. The female characters are pretty hot though. The storyline and dialogues are very simplistic, probably due to the short duration of the game. We could almost say that it's a kinetic novel if it weren't for the three route divergences, which are based solely on a T moment in the game, and depending on whether you want to reprimand an employee.
    Either hard, medium, or just let it flow.

The first choice ends in a bad ending. The Mc behaves like an asshole, the employee takes revenge, and not in the most pleasant way for our Mc.

The second choice concludes with something rather vanilla. After witnessing a scene, the Mc realizes the dynamic existing between two characters in the game, and therefore returns home to find his fiancée.

The third choice concludes a rather cheesy, but quite hot, love triangle. And this choice, although this kind of relationship with several people really exists (I mean in real life) is the most inconsistent. On the one hand, by the ease and speed with which this triangle is formed, which can possibly find an explanation in the very short duration of the game. But that's not all. There are four characters in this game.
    The Mc, his fiancée Mia, who by the way, is really a super ultra mega cool woman (I mean... she catches the secretary playing the slide trombone with the Mc , and she invites the secretary to come and share dinner with them that very same evening. This woman rock almost as much as mine), her newly appointed personal secretary Emily, and the said employee who happens to be Emily's boyfriend, boyfriend that Emily seems to have completely forgotten in a few seconds, (Alzheimer's perhaps?), employee who for his part has his girlfriend stolen by his boss, but who disappears from the landscape after seeing Emily being groped by the boss for the second time as a good little cuckold, while in the first choice, he is in full revenge mode (He really got crazy batshit) without having seen the half of it

Renders and graphics quality: 2.5/5
    Some renders need to be Photoshopped, plus some clipping issues

Sound and voice: 4/5
    Some shifts and sometimes interrupted loops

Storyline: 2/5
    Need to work on consistency, and too short

Dialogues: 2/5
    Practically absent or almost childish.

Grammar and spelling: 3/5
    The vocabulary is quite poor, the syntax often contains errors, but it remains understandable without making the eyes sting too much.

Global rating: 2,7/5
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cichol

It's not as buggy as the other devs game but its also his worst game. The choices don't matter except for the last one which determines your ending. The story doesn't make any sense, the rapist just disappears in the harem ending despite the celebration scene showing how mad he was. The dev was lazy and reused the same scene because he didn't want to make different scenes for different choices. None of the endings feel satisfying because the game just suddenly ends then you get hit with a advertisement for his other games.

Would not recommend unless you just want to see basic honey select sex scenes.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mimi8868

I know this game at another website
    This is amazing game, dark story and NTR is avoidable, that's all I need.
    girls are beautiful, But I hope you can reduce the light a bit, like absolute domination is fine
  4. 5.00 star(s)

solby

it's a pity that the story is good but unfortunately the story is short and not harem genre,hopefully developers always create the best work like this, especially what he hopes to have a long story and have Harem for his story, which I like from developers he makes his girl character very well to see. Thank you the developer for his best work that already exist on android also ^_^
  5. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: Final

I was just as surprised as the other reviewers, even more because I must have somehow ignored/missed the "The End" screen completely. And because of that, I was expecting the game to be still in active development, like "this is the end of the CURRENT stage (which only offers some appetizers/ minimal content)". For a short game, there are way too many open questions and the story isn't definitively NOT finished, neither is the game.
    So I guess was just some kind of "test" for the developer, maybe for a future game?
    The content so far is not even bad, the animations are just as expected from the overused engine- they are good, but once you played one game with that engine, you know all the animations..so nothing new or special here.

TLDR: Pass.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

M3lly

Game have potential, renders are great but everything is way too short.
    The game literally have like just 2 choices before you reach the end.
    I was in shock when I saw the "The End" screen. It was barely a few mins.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Lupiscanis

Two of the "choices" you can make have essentially zero bearing on the outcome and the final choices are frankly, weird. There's so little build up that it's hard to have any sort of emotional impact on the story and I just found myself replaying all three sets of options to see if there was something I missed other than the options presented.

Vaguely good animations and yes, the NTR choice does work for those that can't handle that kind of content.

Would not recommend.