My experience of F95zone.to “1.5 - 2 yr member”

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Honest Opinion about f95zone.to:

Raz Drakon here ladies and gents, been here for about 1 yr in half or 2 yrs if im not mistaken since joining f95zone. I gotta be honest this without a doubt one of the best places i ever gotten much fun out of in finding the best content when is either X-Rated art or comics and more especially the games. Had a lot of good time messing with it. Though not much in making friends but im good Homie when given the chance.

So theres been only 4 games that i loved playing which are:
1. Summertime Saga
2. Milfs City
3. Man of the House
4. Being a DIK

Had lot of laughs but also bit of lil game vs me time “wink wink” but theyre good games which gets better over through updates. Plus people here aint so bad at all when sharing stuff in common or just good old fun with friends or gamers. So im blessed and thankful in finding this Place. Maybe i can help someohow to show my appreciation and possibly help others in the long run.

Only time will tell. But dont take my word from it! There others too who feel the same as well. So thank you f95zone.to and those who gave me the chance to enjoy all perverted fantasy with others.

huh....i guess this how Jiraiya or Kakashi Sensei would feel when they are Super Perverts.

Raziel Drakon

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, you JOINED on October the 8th, so that would mean about a year, not 1 1/2 up to 2 years, but glad you have a good experience here. ;)