EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MFA_F95ZONE_Banner_final.jpg

Overview:
Lead a search & rescue team called the Angels in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover, or build their submission to become their master. My Fallen Angels is a management sandbox featuring a player-controlled seduction/sex system and 3D rendered scenes. Warning: this game contains graphic violence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Bad Angel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: CHEAT MOD - Italian translation

*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_ir2.png F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_dj2.png F95ZONE_Preview_Image_dream_1.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_dj1.png F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rgd_1.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_ir4.png F95ZONE_Preview_Image_dream_4.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_dream_2.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_harem1.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_nk_1.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_hh_kh_2.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_nk_2.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_Swingers2.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_rrs_ir3.png F95ZONE_Preview_hb_training1.jpg T_seduce_sex_group.jpg char_ending_Natasha_Ramos_Shot1.jpg char_ending_Twins_Shot4.jpg F95ZONE_Preview_Image_Sex_System2.PNG F95ZONE_Preview_Image_Map.png F95ZONE_Preview_Image_Combat.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hello. I'd like to upload a new game called My Fallen Angels. I am the developer of the game.

I followed the Game Uploading Rules template, but this is the first thread I've made, so please let me know if there are any issues.

I couldn't figure out is how to add the [Ren'Py] prefix to the Thread title. Also I'm not sure if the Genre tags are properly associated. Any help/thoughts on these things would be great!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Welcome to F95
Added Tags and moved to the Games section, you should ask a staff member to give you the developer tag

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The game is quite good. The renders are high quality and there's plenty of erotic content so far with solid writing and clear storyline progression. However, the fact that one of the hottest girls in the group was taken away right at the beginning of the game shows that something wasn't handled correctly here.
The crafting and base development leads to a lot of fun stuff, the mechanics are solid, but it would be neat to feel some more freedom.

Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover...
735538_F95ZONE_Preview_Image_Sex_System2.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
You're game looks really good, unfortunately I'll have to wait for the android version. Anyways hope you do well with your game.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
You're game looks really good, unfortunately I'll have to wait for the android version. Anyways hope you do well with your game.
Appreciate you taking a look. I didn't include an Android version because it's a separate distributing process and I don't have any Android devices to test how it works. But I'll keep it in mind for future versions!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mochamas23

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I love the violence tag because next to rape it is usually a pretty taboo tag for many people, the zombie stuff is bleh for me, but looks cool and interesting if u let the MC total control for the corruption path, I really like the option to break the mind of someone in these games (like ur niece in the game "dirty pool") so Ill follow this game and wait for android port and a few more updates, keep it up with ur angels, Charlie !

Reactions: 1happyday
Dec 9, 2019
Okay, mini review time. Overall, good start. One major flaw that needs to be addressed.

Positives:
  • Unique Story; Zombie outbreak that aren't zombies? Explanations that have actual science in them? Amazing work!
  • Nice 3D rendering; the girls look great. And the sex scenes that I've seen are nice.
  • Management game; it's simple, I like a little strategy and thinking with my sex. So this game gets a plus on that.
Big Negative:
  • User Interface; Information is often hidden to the player (who needs rest, who's injured by how much, status of supplies, and so on). It feels clunky and takes away from the enjoyment of everything. Also not always clear who is best suited for each job, and stats can at times become confusing as well. (Example: Practical skills vs Combat skill, does a high combat mean they should scavenge? It's not clear)
  • Responsiveness: I had someone on farm harvest for three days... but didn't get a pop-up for if they actually did anything. Same with flirting and conversations. Player gets no feedback for actions at times.
  • Look; the UI is very in your face and it stands out from the nice backgrounds and character models that you've created.
Other:
  • Characters could use a little fleshing out, have them react to various actions, or share pieces of their backstory.
  • Consider finding a name for the invected. You make the effort of finding actual science to explain why they do as they do... but then just call them zombies in game. Why not... Rippers, or Horns, or Waggers (because the males always have their dicks out...?) Just have some fun with it.
  • Tutorial is alright, lots of tell, and not a lot a show. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done.

I really want to like this game, and there are clear positives to be had. But for me, the negatives far outweigh them. I'll wait for an update or two, then check back.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Okay, mini review time. Overall, good start. One major flaw that needs to be addressed.

Positives:
  • Unique Story; Zombie outbreak that aren't zombies? Explanations that have actual science in them? Amazing work!
  • Nice 3D rendering; the girls look great. And the sex scenes that I've seen are nice.
  • Management game; it's simple, I like a little strategy and thinking with my sex. So this game gets a plus on that.
Big Negative:
  • User Interface; Information is often hidden to the player (who needs rest, who's injured by how much, status of supplies, and so on). It feels clunky and takes away from the enjoyment of everything. Also not always clear who is best suited for each job, and stats can at times become confusing as well. (Example: Practical skills vs Combat skill, does a high combat mean they should scavenge? It's not clear)
  • Responsiveness: I had someone on farm harvest for three days... but didn't get a pop-up for if they actually did anything. Same with flirting and conversations. Player gets no feedback for actions at times.
  • Look; the UI is very in your face and it stands out from the nice backgrounds and character models that you've created.
Other:
  • Characters could use a little fleshing out, have them react to various actions, or share pieces of their backstory.
  • Consider finding a name for the invected. You make the effort of finding actual science to explain why they do as they do... but then just call them zombies in game. Why not... Rippers, or Horns, or Waggers (because the males always have their dicks out...?) Just have some fun with it.
  • Tutorial is alright, lots of tell, and not a lot a show. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done.

I really want to like this game, and there are clear positives to be had. But for me, the negatives far outweigh them. I'll wait for an update or two, then check back.
Really appreciate the feedback. I'll take a hard look at the UI and particularly what information is presented to the player as I work on the next update.

I wanted to avoid dumping too much info on the player with each interaction, but I definitely see your point about the need for feedback and responsiveness from your actions. I'll work on a solution that gives a good balance!

Again, thanks for the review and thoughts.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
This is VERY close to a game I wanted to make once I actually learn to code. Damn you to hell for beating me to it. Get your crazy telepath ass out of my brain!

• Wow
Reactions: t727

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 721059

Overview:
Lead a search & rescue team called the Angels in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Build relationships with your girls and decide whether to grow their trust to become their lover, or build their submission to become their master. My Fallen Angels is a management sandbox featuring a user-controlled seduction/sex system and 3D rendered scenes. Warning: this game contains graphic violence.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-07
Release Date: 2020-07-07
Developer: Bad Angel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Hey guys, this is Markiplier here... about to go bang some zombos... I mean uh, women.

Deannde

Nov 8, 2019
Like the concept, but the game feels the RNG kind of hard. I can't seem to do more than just stick the highest Practical in scavenger and pray to RNG that I don't get nothing 3 out of 3 times all the time. Even with the stat rising over time and daily trips I just don't get enough herbs and food to keep the base running to maintain low rations and antidotes, and unless I'm missing something it's just random whether the game runs me into the ground because I don't get herbs in 30 consecutive tries (which means I'm also out of food because I just spend 10 days getting nothing at all) or food drops just aren't there.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes