4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
Well, that's strange... to me, it was only 11 pages of raw trap tag, but it falled down to only 4 pages after filtering out female protagonist, gay and ntr games. I tried also filtering out futa/trans afterwards (as straight femboys generally aren't either), and i only got 6 games... then i also tried to add the tag vaginal sex and that left me with only 1 page.
I'm new, so I have no idea how to filter out yet. Glad to know that's an option -- would've been nice to know previously though! When I was going through the tag, it included a lot of art collections as well; perhaps that's why I had more pages? In the end, I got through all of them... if you have any recs let me know!

Oct 27, 2019
I'm new, so I have no idea how to filter out yet. Glad to know that's an option -- would've been nice to know previously though! When I was going through the tag, it included a lot of art collections as well; perhaps that's why I had more pages? In the end, I got through all of them... if you have any recs let me know!
As i said, it unfortunately is a genre that doesn't get enough love, the ones that i found that best meet my criteria are:

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-de-roommate-remaster-v1-0-angel-smile.132738/

https://f95zone.to/threads/otome-domain-final-palette-qualia.141866/

https://f95zone.to/threads/otoboku-maidens-are-falling-for-me-final-caramel-box.61286/

Some doujinshi on that theme too, because why not:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
As i said, it unfortunately is a genre that doesn't get enough love, the ones that i found that best meet my criteria are:

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-de-roommate-remaster-v1-0-angel-smile.132738/

https://f95zone.to/threads/otome-domain-final-palette-qualia.141866/

https://f95zone.to/threads/otoboku-maidens-are-falling-for-me-final-caramel-box.61286/

Some doujinshi on that theme too, because why not:
Here are a few more games i'd recommend;

Trap Shrine.
Trap Legend.
Trap Geneses.
Tomgirls of the Mountains.

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS
Oct 27, 2019
Here are a few more games i'd recommend;

Trap Shrine.
Trap Legend.
Trap Geneses.
Tomgirls of the Mountains.
Thanks for taking the time to send some recommendations, but my previous reply was about straight traps; games that have a crossdresser/femboy/tomgirl (the protagonist) having relationship with girls.

brokenmemories656

Mar 22, 2022
waaaaay too short to be bothered with, but the 15 minutes of gameplay at least seems nice for now, i wonder if it will ever be finished. not a big fan of the ai tho

Bestigger

Jul 25, 2024
waaaaay too short to be bothered with, but the 15 minutes of gameplay at least seems nice for now, i wonder if it will ever be finished. not a big fan of the ai tho
It's already finished and set to release in october, no? the steam page already has some of the scenes in there.

Oct 27, 2019
What good is a trap that doesn't want to suck dick? :unsure: :unsure:

I think that idea can work if he's a cuck.
Personally, i have to respectfully disagree with you. While i do enjoy regular trap, i definitely prefer [trap x girl] without the girl being stolen. To me, it is much more enjoyable when the trap is actually a ladies' man (lore accurate Astolfo), an experienced lover or get's stolen/assaulted by another girl... there's probably more things, but that's what comes to my head in a way i can explain it.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Personally, i have to respectfully disagree with you. While i do enjoy regular trap, i definitely prefer [trap x girl] without the girl being stolen. To me, it is much more enjoyable when the trap is actually a ladies' man (lore accurate Astolfo), an experienced lover or get's stolen/assaulted by another girl... there's probably more things, but that's what comes to my head in a way i can explain it.

I'm pretty sure you can do everything of the above in one story. :rolleyes:
These tropes don't interfere with each other. Quite the opposite, actually.

Oct 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can do everything of the above in one story. :rolleyes:
These tropes don't interfere with each other. Quite the opposite, actually.
I know it can, but i was expressing my feelings of extreme disagreement on the idea of a [trap x girl] game working better with the trap being a cuck (as it was suggested in Wilwock's post), it was pretty much all opinion, though.

kbass92

Dec 6, 2023
This demo is really cute. I didn't pay much attention to it being AI generated, just got a little bothered that the grind was through cooking and not getting to know each other.

About Robin's dick size: as long as I can cage him make him cum handsfree in the future, doesn't bother me

Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
This demo is really cute. I didn't pay much attention to it being AI generated, just got a little bothered that the grind was through cooking and not getting to know each other.

About Robin's dick size: as long as I can cage him make him cum handsfree in the future, doesn't bother me
I think a lot of people miss that you earn stats from a lot of things! Especially once you reach Progression Level 1, you can chat with him to boost your stats, peek in the shower, watch movies at night (which has good content), and even talk to him in the kitchen. Of course the kitchen is a good way to increase your stats, but it's not the only way. Glad you still enjoyed the demo though!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I kinda hope Robin takes the lead and maybe becomes more assertive at times as well. But it's your game, do as you see fit.
Will definitely continue to look for more updates.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes