3D-Daz My first complete Rendr

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
HEy!

I Started learning DAZ from videos but still a long way to go. I still don't know how to use proper lighting/hdri and i think my system is also shitty when i tried to render some good quality.
Though I thought I had a decent PC ( Alienware R3 RTX 2070 S) still shitty when It comes to render. I also tried editing in photoshop to increase little bit of quality
Overall, this is my first work done. And when I see other Ppl's work, I feel like mine is just garbage. It's still long way to go. Needs lots of lots of practice.

Things I'm Still confused with are:

I don't know shit about bumps and getting desired textures that includes how to do light work in order to be somewhere.

What render quality should I go for , like pixel sizes and render quality/iteration and some other shits

And lots of other things are still mystery to me though I watched plenty of helpful videos and I have collected so much stuff for DAZ ( confusion , what to do with these thihngs)

In the end, I'm somewhere between "I should keep practicing" and "It's actually not for me"

Now please take a look of what I have to offer

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
it looks like she's going to fall

I would move her hip to the left a little more to straightening her out and flatten her feet and move her left arm back and bend the forearm forward

Reactions: falcondenero

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate your time and words.
Though I can play around with posing all day, it's easy to understand and customize.
For me , hard part is lighting and getting desired texture/bump and also what the fuck is denoising and shit .
And normal quality render time is lifetime.

Anyway, I tried to fix your pose feedback with another pose. Have a look

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Though I can play around with posing all day, it's easy to understand and customize.
What you are producing is very important. You can make a nice render but if the poses don't look good, people will notice that and not how nice the render is.

Our eyes are trained to focus on flaws, not on the totality.

Anyway, I tried to fix your pose feedback with another pose. Have a look
Huge improvement. Much nicer, beautiful even!

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
What you are producing is very important. You can make a nice render but if the poses don't look good, people will notice that and not how nice the render is.

Our eyes are trained to focus on flaws, not on the totality.

Huge improvement. Much nicer, beautiful even!
I appreciate so much your feedback. THankks alot.. ANd now when i compare my work with others i feel like NAaa this is not for me actually or i have so much to learn. Thanks for everything.. i wanted to share my thoughts and progress to evaluate :)

Thanx again.