Ren'Py My First Game "Elvis Humiliation" - In Development

Veriyeris

Apr 20, 2024
elvish.png

a thrilling Ren'Py adult game that dives deep into the world of power dynamics and humiliation fetishes. Get ready to immerse yourself in a narrative that will push your boundaries and ignite your deepest fantasies.

About the Game
In Elvis Humiliation, you play as Elvis, a character caught in a web of domination and submission orchestrated by a relentless and cunning dominatrix. Every scene is crafted to explore the psychological and physical aspects of humiliation, designed for players who enjoy intense and erotic power play.

Elvis Humiliation is set to release in just one month! Prepare yourself for a game that not only entertains but also deeply explores the complex world of erotic humiliation. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or new to the fetish, this game promises to deliver a captivating and unforgettable experience.

Stay tuned for more updates and exclusive content as we approach the release date. Get ready to dive into a world of submission with Elvis Humiliation!

A few frames from our game

footjob2.png rana_elvis10_3.png spankm3.png rana_elvis4.png CharaStudio-2024-06-04-20-47-09-Render.png carlahum2.png ranaelvis3.png rh16_1.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why do you think it's wrong
Because it's the same as dude's name.
That could get a lot of people rather not amused, in theory.
Or perhaps i'm overthinking it.. feel free to keep the name so we can find out which. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: Veriyeris

Veriyeris

Apr 20, 2024
Because it's the same as dude's name.
That could get a lot of people rather not amused, in theory.
Or perhaps i'm overthinking it.. feel free to keep the name so we can find out which. :sneaky::coffee:
:D The Elvis in our story has nothing to do with Elvis Presley, but when you mentioned it, I noticed it and it seemed funny to me too.

Veriyeris

Apr 20, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce that "Elvis Humiliation," my Ren'Py adult game, is 80% complete! The release is coming very soon.

Thank you for your support and patience!

Best regards,
[Veriyeris]