EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
imagem_2021-12-14_215254.png

Overview:
This is the third story in the series.
You are playing the MC
‘My first love’ is the story about how our MC meet his first love and how it will proceed during the years. It 's also the story about how our MC got his modelling agency. This new game will include a large numbers of beautiful young girls that will do what it needs to be a model. Your job is to corrupt the girls – Make maximum pressure on them to strip naked and let you fuck them day and night. However you need to be careful. Make sure to keep a good reputation…..otherwise no one will work in your modelling agency. You’ll have demanding customers so you need to fulfil their requirements.
Please note:
This is a sandbox game. You can't just click and watch. You need to read the dialogs and follow the small hints in the dialogs. You need to learn their daily routines and follow the game instructions, otherwise this game is extremely grindy and can be almost unplayable. If you do not like sandbox games with challenges this game is not for you.

Thread updated: 2022-11-19
Release date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Calaviegroup F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 12
Language: English
Other Games: Room for Rent - My Best Friend's Daughter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Other:
COMPRESSED* - BUG-FIX* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - Italian TL*
Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

11142e11.png 11226e11.png 11273e11.png 11781e11.png 11044e11.png 11299e11.png 11376e11.png 10651e11.png 11449e11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Edited and moved to Games section. Good luck with your game.
My mistake. Celaviegroup you can't add tags or genres that is not available on your game on the current version, but you can add them on genres as Planned Content or something like that.

Last edited:

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
this is not how it the tag system work on it these website :mad:
When it comes to potential NTR and other divisive fetishes, it's best to mark that it will have them, or at least mention that it will have them down the line. If you just add NTR later on, people will start bitching how it came out of no where, how the game is now ruined, and so on. You need to give fair warning because optional or not, NTR is going to have people leaving the game.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I guess , Dev use 3D DAZ for imagine , right ??
Your game , become better and better .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAIT !! game's content doesn't match preview picture !!! it's same as "My Best Friend's Daughter" V15 !!??

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 39 Votes