My First Render

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Very nice!
Try increasing the lumen in any lights present or add a ghostlight to improve the lighting.

Oct 15, 2022
Here 'tis. There's flaws in it and no background through the window, but this is what I did. There's some editing to do. Whatcha think of this wip? View attachment 2317215
I would definitely add light to see the characters; I don't see a reason for it to be so dark, but it's possible that I just didn't understand the point of what you wanted to create.

The first thing that caught my attention was the laptop. For some reason, I can't understand what's on that keyboard, but it looks strange.

One last thing... I think there is a lot of noise in that image. In my opinion, it could be a really high-quality render, so maybe I would give the render a little more time, or you can try using a denoiser; in some cases, it does a pretty good job.

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
Aside from the lighting already mentioned, to my eyes the posing looks a little unnatural. Seems to me the guy is leaning too far forward for him not to be falling over. Personally I'd have him bracing himself with his right arm on the bed beside the girl's hip - or even against her lower back. Alternatively, sit his hips back a little bit.

That's just me being nitpicky though. Keep at it, man!

Oct 14, 2022
I think guy with an 70 hairstyle that shoud no longer exist(Seriously man used to have aweful hairstyles)
Fucks an older woman while she is checking out something on the lab top.
Going by the way the woman smile(A motherly smile) It is probley a son fucking his mom.

EDIT: As other pointed out.
It is too dark.
I had a lamp like that and it lighted up the whole room.
Also no light create's a perfect circle on the keyboard.

I also trying to see what she is looking at.
Look like the screen for superpowed 2 powers menu.

Apr 25, 2019
Le Good:

- Nice looking models
- Sexy setup
- A pretty good scene/render overall

Le Bad:

- To dark
- Walls rarely have reflection + needs more texture to them
- Laptop keyboard looks weird with that spot light
- Everything looks brand new
- Male characters foot bends in a un-natrual way

btw it more easy to point out flaws then whats good

Jan 14, 2023
Very nice!
Try increasing the lumen in any lights present or add a ghostlight to improve the lighting.
Thanks! Yeah I've got some things to do with it. It's just a start. I hid the other lamp and the dresser because it was getting in the way of the shot, but it looks like I need to replace it with something, probably a ghost light. I've never done any of this before in any form, so I'm learning everything as I go. .

Jan 14, 2023
I think guy with an 70 hairstyle that shoud no longer exist(Seriously man used to have aweful hairstyles)
Fucks an older woman while she is checking out something on the lab top.
Going by the way the woman smile(A motherly smile) It is probley a son fucking his mom.

EDIT: As other pointed out.
It is too dark.
I had a lamp like that and it lighted up the whole room.
Also no light create's a perfect circle on the keyboard.

I also trying to see what she is looking at.
Look like the screen for superpowed 2 powers menu.
It's a sorority girl. She's looking up something, probably a Tiktok or whatever, but her boyfriend's more interested in putting it in her butt. No fauxcest intended there. Gonna try to get rid of the light reflection, though I'm not sure how.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
"My First Render"
A little white lie but ok :p

My rating is a 5 out of 10.
Your model looks good. its not my taste of women tho, but i try to be objective.
But your lighting really suck and you need to work on it.
Lighting is as important as having good models and textures.
-5 in score cos bad lighting. Don't underestimate the importance of lights in the scene

Jan 14, 2023
Le Good:

- Nice looking models
- Sexy setup
- A pretty good scene/render overall

Le Bad:

- To dark
- Walls rarely have reflection + needs more texture to them
- Laptop keyboard looks weird with that spot light
- Everything looks brand new
- Male characters foot bends in a un-natrual way

btw it more easy to point out flaws then whats good
Is there a way to adjust the reflectivity of the laptop?

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I like it, even the position you've chosen, it's my favorite. having said that obviously more lighting would not hurt and would make the scene really good for your first time.

UncleAi

Apr 24, 2022
More light is good for you; good for IRay; and good for viewers.
Feed IRay with light, it will pay you faster rendering and better graphic. More light sources doesn't mean it will cost longer time.
Even if you have to set a night scene, you still can put a wall ghost light behind camera and one for laptop screen.
Realism doesn't mean good render. Even Hollywood use fake light effect.

Apr 25, 2019
Is there a way to adjust the reflectivity of the laptop?
There is some way to do it yes. However it's a long time since i last worked with it myself so i can't remember where or what it is called to do so. Sorry i can't be more helpful.
However it dosn't look like a reflection but more like a direct spotlight from the lamp, but i could be wrong.