Just a Simple Walkthrough Mod for My Friend's Family​

Updated: 2023-01-10
Game/Creator:Captain Kitty - F95zone
Modder:Lunarmist
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

RIP Lord ashram, I will try to continue this mod from next update onwards but as always there is no promises regarding it as my time has really constrainted

Download: - - - -

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If you want to include brackets [] in a string you need to escape them \[words\] otherwise renpy thinks you're trying to do a text replacement.
Will take a note of it and implement it in the next update (y)
Thank you for the suggestion:)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Overview:

Updated: 2022-09-25
Modder:LunarMist
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - - - -

thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Ok,This dev is trying to steer everything towards NTR now,Even when you don't watch but allow even an accidental talk between 2 people, you get NTR Points:confused:
If you think 'the MC doesn't need to do anything to stop the NTR scenes', what you need to do is just remove the values in your mod.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
If you think 'the MC doesn't need to do anything to stop the NTR scenes', what you need to do is just remove the values in your mod.
Then why need my WT Mod, I could have just removed all the NTR values from the script. If i did so then it wouldn't be much of a 'WT Mod'. I just thought that your players need to know even the smallest decisions may place them in the NTR route.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Then why need my WT Mod, I could have just removed all the NTR values from the script. If i did so then it wouldn't be much of a 'WT Mod'. I just thought that your players need to know even the smallest decisions may place them in the NTR route.
If the MC doesn't do anything to stop the NTR scenes, the NTR scenes will appear. The NTR scenes don't appear in the Romance route in the PDF walkthrough.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

I Installed your mod but I am not sure what exactly do you mean with NTR. There is a Netorare and a Ntorase route. I want to play the Netorase (sharing-swinging) route but I want to avoid humiliation and cuckolding by all means. I don't know if chosing your NTR warnings instead of the green choices would lead me to netorare or to netorase.. Or should I chose the green?

For the beginning (version 0.2) i followed the WT but there is no WT for version 0.3 so i though i should use your mod and chose the NTR options. But I don't know how you made it. Is netorare AND netorase included in those options or only netorare? If you don't know the difference, check please the WT for version 0.2 where it is explained like this :

Netorase: Sharing and swapping
Netorare: Humiliation or Cuckold & Simp

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
I Installed your mod but I am not sure what exactly do you mean with NTR. There is a Netorare and a Ntorase route. I want to play the Netorase (sharing-swinging) route but I want to avoid humiliation and cuckolding by all means. I don't know if chosing your NTR warnings instead of the green choices would lead me to netorare or to netorase.. Or should I chose the green?

For the beginning (version 0.2) i followed the WT but there is no WT for version 0.3 so i though i should use your mod and chose the NTR options. But I don't know how you made it. Is netorare AND netorase included in those options or only netorare? If you don't know the difference, check please the WT for version 0.2 where it is explained like this :

Netorase: Sharing and swapping
Netorare: Humiliation or Cuckold & Simp
This is more of a harem focused wt mod than that of NTR If you want to go through the NTR path,you can use the pdf walkthrough in the game's op. i am trying to turn this into a fully fledged mod but due to time restrictions, i am unable to do so. If i have time when 0.4 releases here, i will try to include other paths.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is more of a harem focused wt mod than that of NTR If you want to go through the NTR path,you can use the pdf walkthrough in the game's op. i am trying to turn this into a fully fledged mod but due to time restrictions, i am unable to do so. If i have time when 0.4 releases here, i will try to include other paths.
I did use that pdf WT but that ends at the end of v.0.2, there is none for 0.3 on the OP. I did however reach the end of 0.3 with the help of your mod, playing all options that you marked as NTR and guessing which one may be good for netorase but not for netorare . I don't know if i chose right but for the moment i think i got what i wanted :)

BTW, version 0.4 has been released..

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
I did use that pdf WT but that ends at the end of v.0.2, there is none for 0.3 on the OP. I did however reach the end of 0.3 with the help of your mod, playing all options that you marked as NTR and guessing which one may be good for netorase but not for netorare . I don't know if i chose right but for the moment i think i got what i wanted :)

BTW, version 0.4 has been released..
*When it releases here.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

0.4 ?

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub