• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Furry Neighbour [Final] [Dirty Fox Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Yolomon

Pretty decent game. Took about an hour to complete. There are only 2 choices that don't impact the story in a major way and only add certain dialogue changes. The art is nice and the dev put good work into it. The plot of also well-developed, giving both the characters decent character development. 8/10.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Kallel69

Through the entire game only 2 times do you make may decisions/choices, both lead to the same/similar result. This barely escapes the kinetic novel tag but it might as well have one in my oppinion.

Now I did skip the unseen text for the most part so i cant comment on the story to much but the gist is this. Guy live average boring life, new girl moves to town, they meet, hangout, and hookup.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

orangelotos

I`m not really into furries (dropped Book of Lust because of the shitty artstyle after 10 min), but this one is pretty good, just seems a little rushed and short. Hope to see more straigth furry games in the future, like this one or Furry Titty
  4. 2.00 star(s)

FortniteJimmy2002

3 maybe 4 scenes, art is aight, didnt read the story, maybe the story is good but barely worth a DL if you're just in for art. The banner is basically everything in the game, so if you really wanna have fun with this one just download that jpeg and call it a day.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

FyreDrak

Short but great game. Enjoyed the half an hour I spent playing it. Not really much in the way of choices, but it does its job and tells a good story, with some nice, steamy action at the end. Not to mention, I really dig the punk rock wolf chick with piercings. Checking all the boxes for me.