Ren'Py - My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

1. 5.00 star(s)

slmkaz

Oh boy this one came out of nowhere. Premise you can kind of guess just from the title; the quality of the writing , scenes, and dialogue though was the most surprising to me however.

Firstly the characters. Unique as they are, it's effects/expressions of the characters is really impressive, kind of like the single scenes you'd see of people who really know their stuff in Koikatsu, or at the very least customize features to give it a different look than generic Koikatsu look; about time we see some of it in-game. The main character Riko is a pretty shy and feminine guy, and while normally you'd see them coupled with all very bold heroines, that isn't the case here which is nice. It does take some time to get used to the MC's eye being visible though the hair(Which normally I don't see but given their hair and the various angles I kind of see why it was necessary for some angles). The other characters introduced are pretty varied in personality and appearance; it was really hard to pick a favorite from the get-go, but as it went on I was a fan of Eri; her dialogue and expressions in the last event were really fun to read.

The story is pretty straightforward, I think the writing of dialogue carries it through though pretty well. If it makes sense to say, it reads more like a Japanese VN than a Western VN in terms of dialogue, and I don't mean that in the badly translated way. Rather, onomatopeias, archtypes, and the sort of flow in scenes are sort of what you'd expect in an anime are present here. A couple times I would see a scene and think this is almost exactly what an artist would have drawn had this been a Japanese VN. Honestly more than the genre (Of Futas) I think that's what currently sets it apart; though I'm sure it's the Futas that will bring people here first.

Only gripe I have is the affection seems to be needlessly long to get the next event, whether unintentional or to pad playing time, in an open-world kind of game it just means I hold CTRL through affection grinding events I've seen before, so I hope next update that gets fixed. No full on lewd scenes yet, which despite my impatience with the affection grinding, I have no problem with a slow burn affection system.

All-in-all, pretty happy with this, and after reading their plans it seems like they have a good idea where the story is going. Excited to see where this goes with future updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

saekoa

I've been waiting for a well-made game that focuses on futa on male content in this art style, specifically anime-style, 3DCD, and animated. It’s great to see a beautiful anime futa mommy as the star, which aligns more with my taste, rather than the usual unattractive, butch, or more cartoony or realistic portrayals. This game looks fantastic! I'm really excited for more updates and can't wait to see where it goes. As someone who enjoys both futa on female and futa on male, games like this are incredibly rare. The only other one that comes to mind with decent scenes is Futa Family, but even that feels more like a side dish rather than the main course. This game has the potential to stand out and carve out its own niche.

The game does an amazing job capturing expressive anime-style emotions, like laughing, anger, and blushing, better than most games out there. The writing and grammar are surprisingly good for a sex game, and the character models are top-notch, way beyond what I usually see. The characters themselves are super likable and each has their own unique charm. Yui, the oldest sister, is an adorable bookworm and the vice president of the student council, who I suspect has a hidden, pent-up naughty side. Eri, the funny youngest sister, is bold, maybe a bit of a chuuni, and surprisingly voluptuous. The mom character is an incredibly hot and thick futa "mommy," who has a truly marvelous package. Onori, the middle sister, is the athletic, adventurous type who’s always outside and is a major brat. And Riko, the main character, is hands down the cutest femboy I've ever seen in a game, with a very plump, peachy butt.

Overall, this game is a fantastic start. The writing, character design, and expressions are all great, and there are already some nice scenes. There's not a ton of content yet, but the potential is huge for this to become something special. It has a system similar to Summer Memories for building affection, but without much grind or mini-games so far. You spend time with the characters at different locations to build affection and unlock new scenes, which is fun but could use a bit more depth to make it more engaging. I'm also hoping we'll see some good quality animations down the road. All in all, this game is exceptional for a new release and exactly what I've been waiting for: a futa on male game with a cute MC, attractive futa and female characters, all in the anime style.