Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So just groping and teasing so far? I wonder if I should give it a pass until there's more content.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Are we finally getting a game with dedicated futa on male content in this art style, rather than just side content sprinkled in as fan service? Where the futas are hot anime mommies and not unattractive, butch women? This looks so good! I’m hoping it’s like Futa Family, but with more dedicated futa on male content.
My guy. 90% of Futa/Trans shit with a male protag is Futa on Male and not Male on Futa. What the absolute hell do you mean by side-content

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Well I like the concept but there's still no sex scenes of any kind yet. Probably best to wait a while

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
My guy. 90% of Futa/Trans shit with a male protag is Futa on Male and not Male on Futa. What the absolute hell do you mean by side-content
lol the vast majority of futa on male content is just side path shit on games, he wasn't lying. The fact that there is even less male on futa isn't surprising, since people who are into futa tend to be into the dick part.

Reactions: Delita Heiral

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
God damn this game ticks so many boxes of content not frequently seen for me. The cute feminine MC, Futa on Male, that mother, like the models.

Enjoyed what little there is but please god I hope this game gets fully developed.

Reactions: Balbaar
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes