Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
futa on male is already way more popular than male on futa? I only know of like 2 artists that specialize in male on futa. there are dozens for futa on male
Who cares about artists we're talking games, and i don't think i recall very many futa on male projects around here.
That said, male on futa is in similar position as well. But this game is futa on male, and that's that. :whistle::coffee:

Apr 18, 2022
That art is Stunning! *_*
Buuuuut(t), looks like it's gonna be a peg-fest... oof...
Who knows, maybe dev will throw us vanilla folks a bone... hopefully... please..?

Anal is not vanilla, it's chocolate... and I hate chocolate.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Recommended to read what you're signing up for or/and can expect in the future.
Futa on Male, Femboy, Feminization, Corruption, NTR, Femdom, Exhibitionism, Pegging, Futanari, Incest, Crossdressing, Gender Bend.
From BDSM to Vanila, different girls have different themes.
And from the comment thread on the same page
Futa x Male, Male x Futa, Futa x Female, Female x Futa, Male x Female, Female x Female, Futa x Futa, helicopte x helicopter(real)
Mod, could you please drop this into planned tags under Genre: ?

It seems incredibly obvious from the art that the dev is going down the sissification/femboy route, but it's always nice to have all the information up front and available if a person thinks to look for it.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Who cares about artists we're talking games, and i don't think i recall very many futa on male projects around here.
That said, male on futa is in similar position as well. But this game is futa on male, and that's that. :whistle::coffee:
You could literally just look at the tags and find them, there are at least half a dozen. There are VERY few projects which are dedicated to male-on-futa. The only examples of male-on-futa I can think of are as a result of having more diverse characters in a harem game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You could literally just look at the tags and find them, there are at least half a dozen. There are VERY few projects which are dedicated to male-on-futa. The only examples of male-on-futa I can think of are as a result of having more diverse characters in a harem game.
Okay. :whistle::coffee:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Definitely grabbed my attention, but the ridiculous eyes-over-hair completely kills it for me, it looks completely stupid...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Funndoug

Oct 15, 2022
Hey futa on male is new and looks like fun. But is there a way you can upload a Android version. But by just seeing the stills from the game I'd say you did a good job. Some of these games look like watching a cartoon from 20 ft away on an old tv. Keep working on it. Good luck.

Jul 4, 2017
My male on futa brethren seems like we have to look somewhere else unless the dev makes both optional so we can share this game as futa lovers, the long wait for a male on futa focused game continues. Be well brothers and sisters and have a nice day

Last edited:

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Nice, though maybe should've waited and release with more content? Like at least with 1 decent scene for every LI? Because now it's nothing but teasing and (almost) nobody enjoys having blue balls.
Looking forward to play it an a couple of updates!

Reactions: Delita Heiral
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes