Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
My male on futa brethren seems like we have to look somewhere else unless the dev makes both optional so we can share this game as futa lovers, the long wait for a male on futa focused game continues. Be well brothers and sisters and have a nice day
It would be nice if this dev decided to compremise and have MxF with 4 girls and FxM on the other 4 girls.

Instead of all being FxM.
But i understand if that would contradict the mc’s personality since so far it seems impossible for him to ever be able to initiate any sex

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah imagine a futa game where the male mc is dom and actually has balls xD

Have not found a game like that yet
I certainly played games with solid maledom x futa options. Lunar's chosen, wvm, bound by lust, the shrink (old one) and family matters are first that come to mind. Though futa there is not a focus but an option. Can't remember any dedicated games rn even if i played some.

Reactions: hejjhajj

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I certainly played games with solid maledom x futa options. Lunar's chosen, wvm, bound by lust, the shrink (old one) and family matters are first that come to mind. Though futa there is not a focus but an option. Can't remember any dedicated games rn even if i played some.
Im sure there are some out there, the big problem is having other check box requirements as well.

1:i prefer if they are in anime style like in this one, 3d can work if the models dont look awful like they usually do.
2:normal world setting, isekais can be fine as long it doesnt focus too much on monsters or other supernatural aspects.
3: endowed xD

Skyboing

Dec 4, 2022
Im sure there are some out there, the big problem is having other check box requirements as well.

1:i prefer if they are in anime style like in this one, 3d can work if the models dont look awful like they usually do.
2:normal world setting, isekais can be fine as long it doesnt focus too much on monsters or other supernatural aspects.
You might like Twisted World by Snats

Edit: Another promising futa on male game is Frozen Past by Leonave, but this one is in 3D

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Edit: Another promising futa on male game is Frozen Past by Leonave, but this one is in 3D
That game has both, and you can choose but I wish there were more options in terms of what you can do. The options are sort of binary so far. and its moving really slowly so idk if I would use the word promising. a few updates ago sure but idk where its going now, but its something.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023

I have tried twisted world, but was unable to continue because it was so weird, like i was in heaven and a bunch of white girls dolls of some sort.

But if you are saying there is no weirdness a bit later in the game, i might be willing to try it again

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019

Well, that sure sounds very specific. In that case maybe it's your time to heed the call an become a dev yourself? I bet many creators here started because of "well there's no such game that matches my kinks entirely... so guess I'll make my own!".
Tbf I'm also halfway there.

Jul 4, 2017
That game has both, and you can choose but I wish there were more options in terms of what you can do. The options are sort of binary so far. and its moving really slowly so idk if I would use the word promising. a few updates ago sure but idk where its going now, but its something.
yeah i loved the main futa Li being more shy and submissive for once a shame that it's a very slow dev time game

Reactions: Fazed

Skyboing

Dec 4, 2022
I have tried twisted world, but was unable to continue because it was so weird, like i was in heaven and a bunch of white girls dolls of some sort.

But if you are saying there is no weirdness a bit later in the game, i might be willing to try it again
Ah, you’ve probably downloaded the remake version. The beginning of this remake seem odd as hell, and the content is pretty limited. I recommend trying the older version, 0.7.3, which is much more complete and offers many more hours of content. You won’t regret it. The game is filled with futas, femboys and girls you can date with :)(y)

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Really don't get why f95zone doesn't have a sissy tag. Genuinely don't get why the mc has to stand and pose the way he does.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
game name is "my futa family" why are you in this thread?
The femboy, i practically don't care about the futas, but the mc is looking kinda good tho. Also the futas here are not ugly and are kinda pretty so it's fine ig. Except eri, she looks a bit too young for my liking, not sure if it's the clothing she is wearing that makes her appear to young

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes