Ren'Py My Futa Family [v0.08] [DuckWorm]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deepfaceboy

Jul 27, 2017
Will have any decent amount of male on futa content? I assume by the meek protag the answer is no, but I'm really hopeful here.

EDIT: I thought the MC just looked cutsie because of the general art syle from the screenshot, but having played he may as well be a woman with how overtly meek and feminine he is. Still, the futas are nice, so I'm holding out hope.

Last edited:

Kaiten69

Jul 26, 2017
As others have said, for anyone wondering, it very much seems like the MC is a Futa themselves. I actually thought the game was about 4 futa girls until I realized Riko was the boy everyone was talking about. I unlocked the only (?) scenes with every character except Eri. Just didn't really care for her as much as I liked Onori's spunky and "Im a pervert but you're THE pervert" personality, Yui being the classic sexy and not-so-innocent nerd and Suzuki being an absolute futa goddess. Definitely just a blueball demo right now which I feel is a huge disappointment only because it very much seems like Suzuki is interested in having a "beneficial" relationship with the MC. Her dick is shown in a previous scene with the main character even mentioning to themselves that they cant stop staring. Not only at her dick but also at her in general even when fully clothed. I was hoping at the very least there was an actual sex act with her while everyone else was teased until later.

I do however really like that the game tells how to initiate the scenes. Hopefully gone are the days of having to know how to do X with Y character which ultimately ends up in players playing the game, realizing they missed out on content and then re-playing the game on Skip with a guide up in the background. As Serenade said, there's a huge portion of people who can't or don't want to dedicate time to a game like this. This isn't the type of game most would even be able to sit back and play on the couch or something like that. Atleast make it with the intention of even if you're here for a good story, you either get really lead content every 30-45 min TOPS or you extend that to an hour and sprinkle in some eyebrow raising (and sexual) content that keeps the player interested. Speaking of Serenade..

I'd be all over this if it wasn't sandbox. I'm here to look at lewds, not click on 48 different places just to find WTF I'm supposed to be doing at that exact moment. Sandbox games are such time wasters. I got shit to do, man! Can't sit for three hours to see two lewd scenes. Not that this one here is like that, I'm talking about all sandbox games in general. Why people keep making sandbox games is beyond me. You're literally cutting out a huge portion of your audience who don't have eight hours to sit playing a single game. You're here to tell a story, we're here for the story and lewd art, not to click around for a half hour between lewd scenes, if I'm lucky. When I saw this at first, I was excited. I love Futa on Male and I love this art style, but I was done with sandbox VN's years ago when they started to drop out of style and the non-sandbox visual novels began appearing with more frequency as people moved away from RPG Maker. That's just my opinion though, and you can take it or leave it. I won't be playing this. Good luck and have fun to those people that do and will. More power to you.
To add on to your point a bit, my biggest issue with the sandbox nature of this game is that moving from place to place is super tedious. For example; Why do you enter some places and have to click Back/Leave and the button is placed in top middle of the screen? Why do I select on the bottom to go to the school entrance THEN I have to go back to the top-middle and click leave, THEN go back to the bottom of the screen and click Home. Now I'm at home and have to move my mouse back up to the top-middle and click "Go Home." I'm sure some will say "it's not even finished. Stuff like that will be ironed out" but it's literally extra code to add all those steps in. Just add in a Exit/Travel icon that lets you go to one of the different areas from anywhere in the school or home.

All in all, I like what the game could become but I also only kept going with this demo because I was really hoping Suzuki had a sexual scene. Hope the next iteration has a lot more for how much this demo blueballed players. I just remembered Yui's scene didnt even have any actual nudity (for her at least). Ugh

EDIT: Sorry for wall of text on first post :geek:

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
The developer has quite the list of fetishes that they want to fulfill, if the itch.io site has anything to say about it. Given the slow and cutesy start, they're going to have to be careful in their pacing to actually make it all happen properly.

It is also very early to really tell 100%, but there are some hints as to which girl will deal with what.

The exhibitionist stuff is lightly found everywhere right now, but is very likely to be handled mainly by the white haired kuudere since she sees no issues with getting naked at the drop of a hat. Also possibly the femdom to some degree, as she very quickly asserts herself as the older sister to the femboy.

The aunt character seems to be the likely culprit for feminization and crossdressing, considering she's already hinted at how much of a shame it is that he wants to do away with his feminine looks and clothes (Maybe already looking to make a new daughter?). Not to mention the obvious pegging and futa x male, given her early reveal of equipment... But we don't yet know for sure which other female character is also packing. Possible all of her daughters, given the game title, but who knows yet.

Class rep older sister gal is likely the subject of NTR and corruption, given the teacher shadow dude and how repressed she is. Hard to judge anything else though, beyond some random hints that could go anywhere: She's has trouble making friends, has something hidden in a false book (possibly a toy?), and is apparently very physically strong, yet is also always super tired every evening.

The sporty gal is the one I'm having the greatest trouble placing. Her scene had a bit of exhibitionism, and she's the most lightly dressed, but she's otherwise just a very forward tomboy. Super cute though.

Reactions: Kaiten69

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
why everyones talking about futa on male when in this version of game we have non? Do we know for 100% that thig game is futa on male not male on futa or no sex at all?

R08013r

Nov 20, 2018
From the Itchio-Page
Tags:

Recommended to read what you're signing up for or/and can expect in the future.

Futa on Male, Femboy, Feminization, Corruption, NTR, Femdom, Exhibitionism, Pegging, Futanari, Incest, Crossdressing, Gender Bend.
From BDSM to Vanila, different girls have different themes.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
why everyones talking about futa on male when in this version of game we have non? Do we know for 100% that thig game is futa on male not male on futa or no sex at all?
Well, the mc is not really the dominant type and also very feminine, so that basically rules out maleXfuta.

unless the mc gets together with a futa that is even more sub than he is or if another male gets introduced to ntr the mc.

and yeah the game will have sex, there is no question about that

Skyboing

Dec 4, 2022
Well, the mc is not really the dominant type and also very feminine, so that basically rules out maleXfuta.

unless the mc gets together with a futa that is even more sub than he is or if another male gets introduced to ntr the mc.

and yeah the game will have sex, there is no question about that
I like the idea of a sub or switch couple who take turns being on the bottom. It seems pretty wholesome and warms my heart :love:

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I like the idea of a sub or switch couple who take turns being on the bottom. It seems pretty wholesome and warms my heart :love:
I agree, it would open a lot of doors for more variety content. But i think its unlikely, its almost like there is an unwritten rule that futas must only be dom.

we can always hope ;)

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
It's a shame that the game in the future will be NTR.No no no nooooooooooooooo,I don't like NTR (Netorare and Netorase). as opposed to Netori. I don't know how people like NTR I really can't understand it,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:,otherwise I would have loved to play it.
before I watched this comment I thought this was a good game with girls and futa girls like
Holdcraft Chronicles: Aki [Ch. 5.1] [Seez]

Femboys on futa cocks
Yep
That s our future
not my kink tho
Cant think of anyone with such kink
How this happen

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
what are some games with male on futa?
tales of androgyny has both (though mainly futa on male)
Roundscape, Below Sunshade, Family Trouble, WVM, Twisted World, and Frozen Past have a few scenes iirc
Also Summertime Saga last I checked had an optional character you can top or bottom

Reactions: nxs32

Egris

May 6, 2020
This game art it's really high quality and characters looks so cute, i hope to see more of this game!
Still not sure about the ntr tho but we'll see

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyboing
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes