walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Brianna is my favourite. Does she have her individual ending?
None of Luna's friends (besides Clara or whatever) have their own ending. Which is sad, as Rinoa was my favorite. The single endings are Luna, childhood friend, the basketball girl and Clara (or whatever her name was).

Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
None of Luna's friends (besides Clara or whatever) have their own ending. Which is sad, as Rinoa was my favorite. The single endings are Luna, childhood friend, the basketball girl and Clara (or whatever her name was).
ok, thanks! What a pity, I also love Yuuki

Reactions: walls77

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
So like somebody do me a rundown(I really didnt binge play the game yesterday due to my GF whining about her period).
Let me get this straight, the 5 single endings are:

LUNA
MELISSA
CELIA And I still dont have any idea how to unlock the others lol. Who are the other single ending Heroines again?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
DAMN walkthrough please!!
i was attracted to the story and i got bad ending 2 times!!
please guru let me enjoy the story without bad end.. damn pushed to dead is too much.

edit: hey he is my boyfriend.. good ending 1.
bit bland eh??
There's an epilogue scene after that ending, not bland, just click a few more times and it will start

Law24

Apr 10, 2018
After getting bad end #1 three time and then getting bad end #2 three times, i think im unsuitable for this game xD. I try to be a paragon nice guy and that gets me either no where or killed.

Anyone got a guide xD.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
After getting bad end #1 three time and then getting bad end #2 three times, i think im unsuitable for this game xD. I try to be a paragon nice guy and that gets me either no where or killed.

Anyone got a guide xD.
A few guides have been posted from Page 3 on, in spoilers.

Still no Alexa guide though. I've been trying to nail that one down, but it doesn't seem to want to fly.

Reactions: Law24

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 268995

Overview:
How did you get into this situation, is all you can think as you stare at the shocked girl in front of you, having blurted out your confession to the girl of your dreams, the school idol and valedictorian. And then even more shocking is when she responds with a Yes. And so begins your time as the most infamous person on campus, dating the school idol.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-24
Release Date: 2019-03-22
Developer: ,
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Thank you china_ski for sharing the game

Damn! Bad ending #2 for me the first run! And I thought I was making good choices too! lol

Reactions: Law24

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
There's an epilogue scene after that ending, not bland, just click a few more times and it will start
yeah i do that.. that the reason i say bland..
it need more scene where his other friend know 2 of them are real relationship
then its feel good. yeah for me at least (on story)
only shout boyfriend like that not enough maybe..

and we need harem route.. damn its hard to get

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Not a big fan of the Alexa ending since you basically crush Melissa into the ground. She doesn't deserve that just to get with the hot redhead.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
yeah i do that.. that the reason i say bland..
it need more scene where his other friend know 2 of them are real relationship
then its feel good. yeah for me at least (on story)
only shout boyfriend like that not enough maybe..

and we need harem route.. damn its hard to get
The harem route is not a harem route like you're thinking.

It's more of a "Fuck the group of Actresses" route.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Woah, this piece exercises my brain cells. Are games from Dharker Studio always like this?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Just cleared 1st time and got good ending #1. Not sure why people couldn't avoid bad ending tho. Most of the choices are pretty straightfoward with only a few exception here and there.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes