Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone happen to have a 100% CG? Pretty sure Sophie bad end is the only one left and keep messing it up.

Thaddaeus

Jul 14, 2018
Hey, rewrote the existing walkthrough to make it less confusing and I fixed the mistake that was in Luna's walkthrough. The new Melissa route unlocks the anal option.

Luna: (1)I don’t want luna to get mad at me,(1)PFFT, no of course not,(1)Do you want company,(1)Nothing to tell,(2)I like her,(2)What kind of movie is this again?(2)I consider myself off the market,(1)Tell me about your parents (2)Walk Luna home,(2)Says the wanna-be stripper,(2)Withhold it,(2)A kiss,(2)I don’t think we should,(2)Quirky and fun,(2)Apologize and leave,(1)I’m sure it is,(2)Go home alone ,(3)I reserve my right to remain silent,(2)It isn’t the worst thing ever,(2)Why would she,(1)I should look for her,(1)Splash her back,(2)Stand back

Alexa: (2)That might actually help,(2)I done have the time to be afraid,(2)I’m sure you’ll do fine,(1)It’ll be good for me,(2)Show me what you’ve got,(2)Bowling ,(2)Walk Luna home,(2)To be nice,(1)Let her win,(2)Tell me about your career,(2)Ask to play game,(1)You haven’t been sent to the Er for inhaling glitter,(1)Tell her about Melissa,2)She wanted me to walk her home,(1)Sure why not?,(2)I don’t know,(3)I reserve my right to remain silent,(2)It isn’t the worst thing ever,(1)I’m left to my own devices most of the time,(2)You’re the tour guide

Melissa: (2)That might actually help ,(1)PFFT, no of course not,(2)I’m sure you’ll do fine,(2)It might help me take my mind off things,(2)Show me what you’ve got,(2)Bowling,(2)Ask for advice,(2)To be nice,2)No mercy,(2)Tell me about your career,(2)Ask to play game,(2)You haven’t been arrested,(3)You haven’t walked in on anyone having sex,(1)Tell her about Melissa,(1)I don’t know,(2)I don’t know,(2)No...,(2)I suppose so,(3)I reserve my right to remain silent,(1)It depends on who’s giving it,(1)I’m left to my own devices most of the time,(2)You’re the tour guide

Harem: (1)I don’t want luna to get mad at me ,(1)PFFT, no of course not,(1)Do you want company,1)Nothing to tell,(1)I’m only a student,(1)I’m only a student,(1)What sort of things?,(1)I’m not exactly taken,(2)Tell me about your career,(2)Ask to play game,(1)You haven’t been sent to the Er for inhaling glitter,(2)Walk Luna home,(2)Says the wanna-be stripper,(2)Withhold it,(3)Finish stripping ,(1)You’re right,(1)Straight and sexy,(1)Invite Celia to stay,(1)I’m not looking for anything serious ,(2)It isn’t the worst thing ever,(1)I’m left to my own devices most of the time,(2)You’re the tour guide ,(3)Call Celia,2)Refuse

Celia: (1)I don’t want luna to get mad at me ,(1)PFFT, no of course not,(1)Do you want company,1)Nothing to tell,(1)I’m only a student,(1)I’m only a student,(2)What kind of movie is this again?,(2)I consider myself off the market,(2)Tell me about your career,(1)Ask about her hobbies,(2)Walk Luna home,(2)Says the wanna-be stripper,(2)Withhold it,(3)Finish stripping,(1)You’re right,(1)Straight and sexy,(1)Invite Celia to stay,(3)I reserve my right to remain silent,(2)It isn’t the worst thing ever,(1)I’m left to my own devices most of the time,(2)You’re the tour guide ,(3)Call Celia,(2)Refuse

Sophie[bad]: (1)I don’t want luna to get mad at me ,(1)PFFT, no of course not,(1)Do you want company,1)Nothing to tell,(2)I like her,(2)What kind of movie is this again?,(2)I consider myself off the market,(2)Tell me about your career,(2)Tell me about your career,(2)Ask to play game,(3)You haven’t walked in on anyone having sex,(2)Walk Luna home,(2)Says the wanna-be stripper,(2)Withhold it,(2)A kiss,(2)I don’t think we should,(2)Quirky and fun,(2)Apologize and leave,(1)I’m sure it is,(2)Go home alone ,(2)You might be what Luna and I need,(2)It isn’t the worst thing ever,(3)At least i have you,(3)That sounds like an excellent idea

Thaddaeus

Jul 14, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to get the missing image? or at least post a pic to show me what it is. Thanks in advance :)

Edit- my question was answered.

Reactions: yoyomistro

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
This game is a masterpiece!
The depth of the various characters and the storyline.
The many choices that can lead to so many different consequences and endings.
The details and beauty of the CGs.
Authentic and emotional conversations.
Made me laugh several times, kept me interested for several playthroughs.

5/5 Stars: I definitely recommend playing it! If you haven't, you've have been missing out and will regret if you don't play it!

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Getting a Huniepop vibe off the art, I like it! Will have to give it a try when I have time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The well-known idiom should now be all roads lead to bad ending 2. This is so dumb I feel like I'm being trolled.
I've got all endings except the bad one and I didn't touch the guide.

Not all choices lead there.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes