VN - RPGM - My Girlfriend Fulfills My Netorase Dreams [v0.1] [Fanorase]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HyperMajoris

v0.1

Fan of the NTRS genre, the game is well written and dialog is great so far, the relationship between MC and GF is done well, some good tease here and there (flashing, dirty talking) but a bit worried about the direction going forward. It felt really rushed towards the last 20% of the prologue...and have a feeling it might turning into one of those games, where the GF turns into a complete sult and just fucks everything that moves.... dev needs to be aware, it's the tease and emotions MC and GF experiences together that makes every NTRS scene meaningful for the player. GF to retain some prudeness is also desirable I think. 4.5 stars on just the prologue itself.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

This game is a gem, I really enjoyed it

1: we can give it a score of 5 out of 5 only because of its writing, its writing is so strong, it means that you can enjoy every dialogue very much! It does not contain extra dialogue at all, it does not contain weak dialogue at all, every dialogue has been worked on, every dialogue is either full of love or full of feelings related to sharing

2: This game has a strong point that I have not experienced until now, even though it is an NTS game, this game also induces feelings related to the NTR tag! I mean the feelings of jealousy and fear etc, this is great because I never want to see NTR in this game, I never want to see drama between this very cute couple

3: FMC's appearance and personality are extremely great, that means I officially fell in love with this girl, she drives me crazy every moment

4: The relationship between MC and FMC is very deep, and this is very, very great. The romance is very great. Strong romance is rarely seen in the Adult Game, and the stronger the romance, the more enjoyable NTS is

5: The story of the game is excellent, it is relationship-oriented, there is a lot of tension, we are not on the side of simple and boring relationships

and Etc

---------------
    I hope we will never see NTR or its path will be separated from NTS, so I have no problem with NTR, the separation of this lovely couple is definitely not enjoyable.

A wish:
    I hope that many choices will be added to the game, for example, a choice that leads to the continuation of fmc's sexual event with another, and a choice that prevents fmc from continuing, in this way, more weight is given to mc, which means that mc does not become a loser, for example, when fmc sex with another choose whether the mc wants to witness NTR's dialogues or not, when the first option is selected, the mc and the player will no longer feel like losers,i just want there to always be the fact that MC is in control, it doesn't matter when it comes to sex, I mean whether or not it happens, two choices, in the first one, the mc accepts, in the second one, he does not accept, after he accepts, if the mc has no control over that sexual event, there is no problem, it is even great!

Most importantly, I hope that this amazing couple never gets upset with each other or that something bad happens to them

Amazing Game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LaudeMonk

Pros:
    -MC and Kanade very dearly love each other. No stealing here.

-MC isn't useless like in most NTS games. He still gets to have sex with Kanade after she has sex with others, and yes, he can still make her cum. Multiple times in one session, too.

- Yes, it's AI, but it's done well, and I didn't notice any typical AI faults like 6 fingers or anything.

Cons:

- The build up to corruption is at breakneck speeds. Instant sluttification. Kanade already has two guys go raw and creampie her off the bat. This might be a pro for some people, but it's a con to me. I like a good build up and this has almost none.

Since this is a demo, I do hope that eventually some changes to the prologue can be made so the build up is slower. I'm totally ok with some denial play here with other guys getting to go raw with her but MC can't, but it feels like it's done way too soon.

Looking forward to more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

4ZeR0

It's early doors but a large amount of content for just a prologue, it doesn't quite have the slow burn aspect that a lot of other Netorase games seem to have but I don't see this as a flaw, and given the setting I think it makes sense for the story.

My only concern is where do you go from here, but the girlfriend character is super hot and very assertive so I can see her coming up with creative ways to satisfy her boyfriends fetish.

A solid proof of concept from a first time developer. We will watch their career with great interest!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

arknee

this is a diamond in the rough
    the girl is perfect, not one of those giant tits girl I hate so much.
    the only thing is the story progressing so fast, but anyway,want more. waiting for the next update eagerly.
    this has so much potential.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jf362

Great first release. Really fun characters, the writing is very hot, and it genuinely leaves you wanting more. Hope the developer keeps it up and continues this because it's one of the most promising netorase stories on the site.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mmm1374

Amazing netorase game can't wait for the next update but only lacks a save system and recollection room if these are added the game would be perfect
    And the due main character are great together the girlfriend is extremely hot the sex scenes with her are amazing and doing everything for the boyfriend now thats something else
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

In Short...A fantastic Game.
    Loved every minute of it...
    Great Graphics, no senseless walking around.
    Hot damn Scenes, in which I loved every minute of it.
    Even as a Prolong it was damn long....
    Just wants you to see more.
    Great Job Dev.
    Highest Rating I ever Gave a RPGM Game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Aintaim

This game is very good, it has a lot of content even though it's just a first version. Furthermore, the game, even though it has AI images, is very well done and the plot progresses very well in a short time. All in all, I'm looking forward to more content, and if this game is some kind of open undo it will be even better
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Firewally

Review for v0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, we've got our hands on a RPGM netorase game. What I always like to pass as a question at any game is why is it on any given engine, and so far, atleast for the prologue it might've aswell just been a VN, the UI is generic, the movement is generic, the OST is generic and it doesn't even let you save properly as the game is spent in talks 95% of the time so far. Not detracting a point though as it's the first version for heaven's sake.

The art is AI, we've seen enough AI games recently to know that AI is both capable of 6 fingeredfused hand monstrosities and consistent pleasant looking art, which doesn't necessarily feel generic. I'm inclined to say the chips on this fall towards the more generic end, but it certainly isn't bad.

As for the writing, the legs of any NTR game. The author is fluent in English, I haven't spotted any errors and the conversations between the characters feel believable enough. The inner monologuing tends to get heavy on information dumping.

These two mix into what? How's the actual content? I'm going to get into spoilers, the game promptly reveals our two generic protagonists who both live alone?, next to eachother?, but also go to school?. They're both generic, protagonist is a self insert cuck who used to be really possessive and even almost jeopardized his blooming relationship with the deuteragonist, who... is... a generic shy slutty schoolgirl that loves you.

It's a fuck fiesta all right? In the span of the prologue, the protagonist solidifies his thoughts on how he feels about other men looking at his girlfriend, and eventually confesses it to her. The deuteragonist needs nothing, there's no reservations, no worries, all she needs is the promise that he will still love her!

And so we begin out first few teasing scenes right? No... she gets fingered in broad daylight in the park bench that she got proposed by her ex (who only got together with her due to mistakes from the protagonist) and then the three head towards home where her ex proceeds to raw creampie her, MC breaks down in tears (but he's enjoying this!) and then our two lovebirds kick out the ex and clarify their rules. How will they find more men? Well ofcourse they are going to let her ex spread the gospel of jesus that the town's bycicle is now in an open relationship. Oh and don't even think about raw dogging your whore, she'll go cock crazy for you if you do it so you can't, others? No problemo.

If... what you're looking for in a NTRase is a fast food meal, quick and dirty? This is the game and story for you. If you're looking for a slow roast lamb leg? This one is going to leave a sour taste.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

peepingbob

I'm rating it as a demo. The game is as advertised, it's all about netorase/hotwifing in a school setting. Lots of sex scenes and they are quite hot if you have that kink. the characters are great, the MC is not an idiot and he is present when the girlfriend plays with other men. She is doing it with him, for him and for herself.

We don't get her inner dialogue, but it is obvious she always was a slut inside, but because she really loved the MC since their childhood, she probably didn't act on it for fear of him being disgusted by her. But when the MC reveals his netorase fantasy, she doesn't fuck around ...er... well poor choice of expression. She goes full slut mode.

Hope the dev stays true to the story he wants to tell and not get too influenced by certain comments. (as an exemple I like that the MC has to use a condom but not the rest of, well, the world)

The dev said he will correct this but yeah, we need to be able to save between each sex scenes.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ToeHarvester

Honestly, it has a lot of potential. Wasn't expecting it to have this much content for not even being 200mb. The build up is great and even the AI art is pretty decent. Looking forward for more C: Great for a first game as well.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

aordd69

the good: the art is great, the story is pretty good so far, and the RPGM isnt terrible like it is in most RPGM games.
    the bad: not many spots to save as the game kinda moves along on it on which i don't mind for the most part.
    the fix: i havnt logged in after the first time i played but maybe put save spots before the scenes. great game so far i can't wait to follow along.