4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Febui

May 6, 2022
I hate RPGM. The most annoying thing is the lack of a rollback feature. But this game is worth enduring the pain.
If you're using "RPG Maker" and you're not making an RPG, it is pretty silly.
That said, most ren'py games are spectacularly bad, and RPGmaker is very well-known. If you want to give the tangible sense of the setting by letting the player move around, it's an obvious place to try making it. No doubt better options, but it's a known thing and every question has been answered on how to make whatever they want to make. Makes it easier to get into.
I would encourage people using RPG Maker to make RPGs in it and not VNs, but there's a lot of merit in the simple sense of being able to freely move in a space.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
That said, most ren'py games are spectacularly bad, and RPGmaker is very well-known. If you want to give the tangible sense of the setting by letting the player move around, it's an obvious place to try making it. No doubt better options, but it's a known thing and every question has been answered on how to make whatever they want to make. Makes it easier to get into.
I would encourage people using RPG Maker to make RPGs in it and not VNs, but there's a lot of merit in the simple sense of being able to freely move in a space.
I'd call being held hostage during dialogue segments blocking access to the game menu anything but "being able to freely move in a space" :cautious:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
The English isn't abysmal and full of errors, so it's above average. Which is interesting, since AI art(and 3D CG) has so frequently been used by people that had no other skills either so the writing and code often suck too. Good start.
Disappointed by lack of virgin tag. Was hoping for something like the player character being too self-conscious and inhibited feeding into a growing NTR fetish that leads him to watching her fool around with other guys instead of being the first to do it himself. I really never would have guessed a goody good-girl that gives her virginity to another guy instead of her boyfriend would be even uncommon, but I really never see it outside rape, which is just bad, lazy writing that loses all the appeal. Or it's something worse.
It's still very early in development. Maybe we can see an alternate start where the player never had the confidence to do it. I can only hope.
Anyway, the first sex scene in the prologue has dark gray streaks that look like smudges on my screen.
Glad to see the fantasy being referred to "seeing her cheat." Calling it cheating does make it a lot hotter, even if it's actually just cucking.
"You see, before we started dating, I fooled around with someone" is lame. Yeah, when there's distinctly nothing between us, there was something lewd. Oh well, we were literally the furthest from dating each other in our whole lives at that time. An extended period of getting more and more distant, having never been romantic before either, and then not even seeing each other. This isn't NTR, this is just drama. And hey, drama is fun, but it's not NTR for me. I'm glad, at least, that it doesn't have the twist where she lost her virginity to Yuuji before dating the protagonist. That'd just be anticlimactic.

Them working up Taro together has a cute duo dynamic kind of feel to it. You know, I'd figure Taro would actually be worse at tutoring with the knowledge of what's on offer for him. That's a lot to take in for a shy nerd. Probably adds a lot of pressure that wouldn't normally be there.
I don't have enough time right now to finish the available content, stopping after Taro, but felt like saying my piece.
Smooth reading, not a slog. Fairly lukewarm but positive. I'll play more later.
Thanks for the comments! Believe me the virgin tag is something we're talking a lot about in the discord. I plan on doing something adjacent for it in the future, but so far no plans.

You are such a tease. Version 0.1 had a lot of teasers for what's to come and there's more teasing here in 0.2. I know you stated there's nothing in town during afternoon but I still grinded out that 1000 lewdness for that pervert and still nothing.

Granted the fingering and some blowjobs are nice but I guess I'll just have to wait for version 0.3
Next update should have spicier stuff, promise lol.

There's a problem with Taro. In the gallery, there's two 'First Date with Taro', and the third cannot be unlocked, even though Kanade already cleaned his 'spear'.

Edit: Also, if you try to change Kanade's outfit at home, it doesn't change. You can change it in the memory room, but at home it stays the same.
Thanks for letting me know. That and another big one are the leading bugs atm.

It is very silly yes. But my goal was to copy imitate some of my personal favorite games, which are rpgm. I get people hate rpgm, which is fair. But I'm on the other end of the spectrum 'cus I hate ren'py, so... yeah LOL.

erroticx

Apr 5, 2017
Find game like this. Play game for a couple minutes. REALLY start enjoying the art and story. recheck version of game... "0.2"

I've found so many games that do this to me and at that point, I usually try to wait for it to fully release, because I don't like drip feeding myself with content updates.

The only game I really have enjoyed that didn't do this to me was Noxian Nights LONG ago. Other than that, true blue balls for ages.

Fanorase I love your work, keep doing what you're doing. Please don't stop

Febui

May 6, 2022
virgin tag is something I plan on doing adjacent for it
Adjacent really sounds like it's not the main character and his established love interest. If you do something like bringing another girl into it, it'll fall flat for me. If it's anal virginity, it'll be very disappointing and I'll actively resent the use of a virgin tag for that. Good luck, whatever you do.
'cus I hate ren'py, so...
Yeah, shit made in ren'py is usually garbage and there's no good way to feel around the space the scenes take place in like RPGmaker has. Being an entity that moves around is very different vibes than just clicking "next"
I'd call being held hostage during dialogue segments blocking access to the game menu anything but "being able to freely move in a space" :cautious:
The menu isn't a space in the game world (usually) so not a comparable point. In most ren'py projects, you're "held hostage" during the entire thing, unable to move at all. Clicking "next" in perpetuity is just a different sensation of interacting with it, they're apples to oranges with different strengths and weaknesses.
But Ren'py by most counts is superior for non-games, where you have nothing to do but progress through text and images. if you aren't using ren'py, you must utilize more features than that or else it's a ridiculous exercise. Or you just already know whatever engine you're using and don't want to use another.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Adjacent really sounds like it's not the main character and his established love interest. If you do something like bringing another girl into it, it'll fall flat for me. If it's anal virginity, it'll be very disappointing and I'll actively resent the use of a virgin tag for that. Good luck, whatever you do.Yeah, shit made in ren'py is usually garbage and there's no good way to feel around the space the scenes take place in like RPGmaker has. Being an entity that moves around is very different vibes than just clicking "next"

The menu isn't a space in the game world (usually) so not a comparable point. In most ren'py projects, you're "held hostage" during the entire thing, unable to move at all. Clicking "next" in perpetuity is just a different sensation of interacting with it, they're apples to oranges with different strengths and weaknesses.
But Ren'py by most counts is superior for non-games, where you have nothing to do but progress through text and images. if you aren't using ren'py, you must utilize more features than that or else it's a ridiculous exercise. Or you just already know whatever engine you're using and don't want to use another.
This isn't some abstract idea. In renpy, or any number of other non-adult game engines far more "gamey" than rpgm adult games, you have the freedom to load, save, exit the game at your leisure. To ignore this functionality or sweep it aside as some arcane discussion.....I pity your standards for a game. You're not held hostage in renpy because you can freely leave whenver you want.

Anyways this has little to do with this specific game, just my rant on why rpgm sucks donkey dick. If people enjoy their programs telling the user when they can and cannot close them, by all means, enjoy those programs.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the comments! Believe me the virgin tag is something we're talking a lot about in the discord. I plan on doing something adjacent for it in the future, but so far no plans.
I hope not. I’m tired of the number of netorase games having cowardly protagonists. For me, the fact that they lose their virginity together is a plus. For me, this helps the couple truly appear as a couple.

Now, a few things that I think would be interesting for the future:

- Daily events: Events that unfold over days/weeks/months, showing the protagonists in their daily lives and interactions with other characters. These events could involve netorase themes or not, but it would also be nice to see an evolution in the actions of the FMC as time passes and she becomes more corrupt. For example, a similar event to what’s already in the game, where she lifts her skirt while talking to someone, but instead of white panties, something else is revealed (black panties, wetness, or no panties at all).

- Interactions with characters who don’t know she has permission from the protagonist: I would find it incredible if there were an event where they choose someone, and the female main character (FMC) flirts with him while the protagonist secretly watches.

- More dominants bulls: It would be interesting to have a scenario with a dominant partner who might even say things like, ‘Who’s better, me or him?’ or similar remarks. (I want to clarify that I’d prefer this to be purely sex, with the guy having no romantic interest in the female main character, but that’s my personal preference—I’d rather see these types of plotlines unfold more in the future of the game).

That’s it, I’m enjoying the game’s progress so far, and I’ll eagerly await future updates.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Adjacent really sounds like it's not the main character and his established love interest. If you do something like bringing another girl into it, it'll fall flat for me. If it's anal virginity, it'll be very disappointing and I'll actively resent the use of a virgin tag for that. Good luck, whatever you do.
Oh no, it's just more like... a "what-if" scenario either tucked in the gallery or a fantasy the MC talks about with GF. Because I love the idea, but it'd require another, and even bigger, rewrite to the prologue.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
This isn't some abstract idea. In renpy, or any number of other non-adult game engines far more "gamey" than rpgm adult games, you have the freedom to load, save, exit the game at your leisure. To ignore this functionality or sweep it aside as some arcane discussion.....I pity your standards for a game. You're not held hostage in renpy because you can freely leave whenver you want.

Anyways this has little to do with this specific game, just my rant on why rpgm sucks donkey dick. If people enjoy their programs telling the user when they can and cannot close them, by all means, enjoy those programs.
Btw, just got a plugin that allows saving and loading wherever you want (y)

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I hope not. I’m tired of the number of netorase games having cowardly protagonists. For me, the fact that they lose their virginity together is a plus. For me, this helps the couple truly appear as a couple.

Now, a few things that I think would be interesting for the future:

- Daily events: Events that unfold over days/weeks/months, showing the protagonists in their daily lives and interactions with other characters. These events could involve netorase themes or not, but it would also be nice to see an evolution in the actions of the FMC as time passes and she becomes more corrupt. For example, a similar event to what’s already in the game, where she lifts her skirt while talking to someone, but instead of white panties, something else is revealed (black panties, wetness, or no panties at all).

- Interactions with characters who don’t know she has permission from the protagonist: I would find it incredible if there were an event where they choose someone, and the female main character (FMC) flirts with him while the protagonist secretly watches.

- More dominants bulls: It would be interesting to have a scenario with a dominant partner who might even say things like, ‘Who’s better, me or him?’ or similar remarks. (I want to clarify that I’d prefer this to be purely sex, with the guy having no romantic interest in the female main character, but that’s my personal preference—I’d rather see these types of plotlines unfold more in the future of the game).

That’s it, I’m enjoying the game’s progress so far, and I’ll eagerly await future updates.
Thanks! Daily events is a good idea. I've something similar planned where things change after key checkpoints or enough days pass.

Voyeurism is in the plans, but a specific scenario where another guy thinks she's cheating huh? That sounds pretty good.

And I do have some ideas for more dominant bulls. The main one I wanna focus on is more on the romantic interest side, but others I have planned for the future won't be.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
there a bug on taro you cant unlock the final one on him

Also Can we also added H Stats- like pussy sensitivity and how many time breast or pussy rub/touch . how many time kisses / how many time sex . climaxed ect you know the stat that tell how lewl is her

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
there a bug on taro you cant unlock the final one on him

Also Can we also added H Stats- like pussy sensitivity and how many time breast or pussy rub/touch . how many time kisses / how many time sex . climaxed ect you know the stat that tell how lewl is her
Yeaaa, the Taro bug is messed up. Alternative is you can go to him in the hallway to replay the scene. Problem: It'd increase the stat infinitely lmaoo.

I want to. I really do. I can do it in a really scuffed way, but I want to do like how all the others do it in its own menu. One day I'll get to it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
t is very silly yes. But my goal was to copy imitate some of my personal favorite games, which are rpgm. I get people hate rpgm, which is fair. But I'm on the other end of the spectrum 'cus I hate ren'py, so... yeah LOL.
how can you hate ren'py? It's such a vastly superior game engine compared to rpgm.
rpgm has it's charms for sure and while I prefer you'd change, this game runs very good so as far as rpgm goes, this game is great. As long as you use the exclamation marks above characters heads and maybe guilde the player towards where an event exists somehow. the endless searching of where to go in a rpgm game can be mitigated.
Clear concise directions in a questlog for example. People who just create a game and give no direction that's the worst kind of game and nearly all of those kind of games are rpgm. It's not that rpgm is bad, it's the devs using it that are bad.
If you do it well rpgm is fine. So far I'd say you are doing well.

Reactions: Vlbc

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Just to know, do you plan to have NTS turn into NTR like most games or stay NTS until the end? I'm tired of games that start NTS just to eventually go NTR. So overdone that it's boring.

Reactions: balletelegance77

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
how can you hate ren'py? It's such a vastly superior game engine compared to rpgm.
rpgm has it's charms for sure and while I prefer you'd change, this game runs very good so as far as rpgm goes, this game is great. As long as you use the exclamation marks above characters heads and maybe guilde the player towards where an event exists somehow. the endless searching of where to go in a rpgm game can be mitigated.
Clear concise directions in a questlog for example. People who just create a game and give no direction that's the worst kind of game and nearly all of those kind of games are rpgm. It's not that rpgm is bad, it's the devs using it that are bad.
If you do it well rpgm is fine. So far I'd say you are doing well.
Honestly I used too harsh a word. Just like with rpgm, I don't like the vibe of the bog standard ren'py games. Just like unity or unreal, I can't stand the "stink" as I call it. The sort of generic feeling you get when you play certain engines. I do enjoy a lot of them, don't get me wrong. But I vastly prefer rpgm's stink over ren'py's. I'm not opposed to learning how to translate the game over when I'm done tho! It's just what I wanted to start with.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Just to know, do you plan to have NTS turn into NTR like most games or stay NTS until the end? I'm tired of games that start NTS just to eventually go NTR. So overdone that it's boring.
There won't be any NTR. NTS all the way. That's the whole reason I'm making this game anyway. Not to say there won't be teasing of it or anything, but yeah.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Honestly I used too harsh a word. Just like with rpgm, I don't like the vibe of the bog standard ren'py games. Just like unity or unreal, I can't stand the "stink" as I call it. The sort of generic feeling you get when you play certain engines. I do enjoy a lot of them, don't get me wrong. But I vastly prefer rpgm's stink over ren'py's. I'm not opposed to learning how to translate the game over when I'm done tho! It's just what I wanted to start with.
I think I get what you mean. That's perfectly fine you use the engine you want. Doing it well is always in the hands of the dev and not the engine.

Reactions: Fanorase
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes