My Girlfriend is a Hero! - Developmental Thread

MiddleGrounds

Feb 23, 2020
Overview:
You are a student with a mysterious quirk that was given a scholarship to one of the grandest of hero academy's. You just can't help but notice all your hot classmates. Try to date 'em all!

Possible Tag/Genres:
Dating Sim
Corruption
Superpowers
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Group Sex
Animated
Romance

Initial Plan
If you guys didn't know this is my second game (and hopefully final game) that i have started to develop. The first one was "Tales of The Ballsy Ninja" which was a Naruto parody. I noticed that this community had no parody game of My Hero Academia so i figured why not. Everything below is similar with the TBN thread i made but with a few changes.

This is definitely inspired by Oni's Rogue-like: Evolution. Let's just say that his gameplay suits my ideal style for this game.
So this is a My Hero Academia parody if you haven't figured it out yet. I don't think there is a parody of this series so here is one.

How i would approach my content releases is for the first public version that will come out has to have at least a finished girl or a girl with an 'okay' amount of scenes.
Of course the first girl we have in mind is Uraraka. This game will also age up our characters allowing them to be above 18. I am still figuring out his "quirk" so drop some comments down below, or i might even drop a Patreon page.

Now this is a single person passion project. I am definitely testing the waters here. I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to coding in python and in terms of drawing i have never drawn human beings in my entire life until a few weeks ago (which i stopped). I will be releasing this game for free of course.

Patreon
You guys can find my Patreon page here:
I also kind of need help on my Patreon rewards so please feel free to comment.

Authors Notes
I know this project is a bit ambitious from the looks of it. But i am determined to get this started no matter how long it will. Although i can't promise that i will upload content regularly, i can assure you that when i can no longer do it i will publicly announce that i will abandon the game. But until then i am open to any suggestions and criticisms.

Below is a sample drawing that i did in less than 2 hours. Note that this is NOT the final product(unless i am satisfied of my own mediocrity) . Just a rough sample piece. I am open to all criticisms both rough and pleasant.

One of the reasons why i changed from Naruto to a Boku No Hero Academia parody game is because i noticed the number of parody games for Naruto started to rise and i didn't want to oversaturate the community with another naruto game that was amateur at best. So why not give you guys a new parody series with amateur art?

ADDED/POSSIBLE SCENES
Uraraka Idle
UrarakaIdleShowcase.png
BJ STATIONARY (Eyes Closed)
UrarakaBeejShowcase.png

Hedron

Oct 28, 2019
I realize I’m here over a month late, but I really hope you’re still considering this. I’m rather surprised there hasn’t been any other responses. There aren’t enough games like rogue-like, so it’d be great to see this come together.

MiddleGrounds

Feb 23, 2020
I realize I’m here over a month late, but I really hope you’re still considering this. I’m rather surprised there hasn’t been any other responses. There aren’t enough games like rogue-like, so it’d be great to see this come together.
I haven't officially started anything yet though. Just a little practice here and there. Glad someone found this thread even after a month. Just stay tuned. I'll definitely update if i will ever cancel making the project (which probably won't happen as this is a passion project).

MiddleGrounds

Feb 23, 2020
Good News! Character artwork has officially started. Will start with Ochako as our first character. Hope to get a few poses, facial expressions and hopefully some scenes done by the week!. Would you guys want a sneak peek? need some criticism as well.