RPGM Completed WIP My Girlfriend is a Heroine of Justice - She is defeated again today (RJ01211175)

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
RJ01211175_img_main.png

Overview:
"I" is a young man who leads an organization directly under the government and pursues the mysterious enemy "Barbaroi". The heroines, nicknamed "Shinshin Senki", led by "Shion", the young ace of the organization and "I"'s girlfriend, take on the mysterious enemy...!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-25
Store:
Developer:
Translator: Morgy121
Censored: Yes (Mozaics)
Version: v1.0
Language: English (Edited GPT-4o)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Requires Japanese Locale

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

Patches:

RJ01211175_img_smp1.png RJ01211175_img_smp2.png RJ01211175_img_smp3.png RJ01211175_img_smp4.png RJ01211175_img_smp5.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys. Calling this a WIP because I haven't run through it very far to fully test yet. (Busy with a big game someone else posted a couple days ago.)
That said, the translation of the text is complete and is playable.

There's a LOT of images that could do with translating, but I haven't done those. The ones I've seen have information you'll figure out as you play.
If anyone wants to have a go at translating some of them I've uploaded the unencrypted img > pictures folder .

Also, as I haven't played through it yet, it needs more tags. Help me out!

Any issues, let me know. Screenshots of any untranslated text are appreciated. Any errors will need as much info as possible.

Enjoy :)