VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Girlfriend Is... Centaur [v1.0] [HairGang Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sortakinda

If you've seen the preview pictures, you've seen all the scenes in this VN already. There was 15-20 minutes worth of content probably. And frankly speaking;

THE SLIGHTLY UNHINGED TED-TALK WAS MORE AMUSING THAN THIS

Despite the name, there was no girlfriend, or romance. I'm not even shitting you. This would have been fine had it been a 0.1 release, but it was a 1.0 release, so no further development is expected. So, it's going to get judged as a finished product.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nouviii

Damn... this was trash. To be honest, I thought this was going to be bad by looking at the preview images, the renders were just generic but I could bear with it if there was something interesting, but there wasn't anything. It doesn't have content, animations are poor, writting is terrible, literally nothing of this game is acceptable.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ImariKurumi

v1.0

This feels like a game jam. Slap something together in a short time. Also not something you'd pay for on Steam with the amount of content(or lack there of) it has.

Don't get me wrong, some game jams are worth the money but this one is so short, like 20mins, lacks a plot and overall shallow characters and storytelling. The lewd scenes are basic stuff but interesting, its a centaur afterall.

A shame as the premise and setting has potential but everything else is just mediocre at best.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v1.0

well, this fuckin sucked.
    short as fuck, took me like 5 minutes.
    writing was fuckin trash, even tho it was short i just kinda zoned out most of it.
    renders pretty mid.
    animations meh.
    did have horse pussy, dat was nice.
    1/10 did not nut.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

My Girlfriend is a Centaur is not long, is not a game, and is not really interesting. It's also a waste of your time, if you don't want to read the rest of my little rant/analysis. Or if you just want the rant, head down to the colored text.

The entire thing can be finished in under 30 minutes. It has a total of 3 sex scenes. Unfortunately, none of them are really that good, even if there are some looped animations in them.
    And there's nothing stopping you from just powering through with clicking, or holding control. MGisC is effectively an image viewer with a lot of filler images thrown in.
    The story is bland, in just about every way possible, and has no depth. Mythical creatures became uninteresting - It's actually almost impressive. The characters don't act like humans, centaur or not.

I could overlook most of that, honestly. This could be someone's first project they threw on Steam to try and get that income for all the time they put into Blender. Starving artist, and all that...
    But if you read that "About this game" blurb that the game has, it's painted like this is an overarching story that spans a hidden continent of mystery, danger, and lust - filled with memorable characters, deep relationships, and maybe ever more ~~~
    None of it's true. It's just there to get people to buy a 30 minute waste of time. The Complete tag with regards to this just means that it's all for a quick attempt, with no actual passion except a hope for that dollar sign. For God's sake, the centaur isn't even anyone girlfriend. No one is! There are zero girlfriends in the entire game! Somehow, some way, this image gallery doesn't even have its fucking title be accurate, right out the gate. It's a falsehood from the very second word you read about it, just trying to effectively scam people out of money and time, and I'm legitimately upset enough about it to write a review for this thing to tell people to stay away.
    Admiral Ackbar is yelling about it something potentially being a trap.
    Cao Cao is telling you that's Lu Bu - Do. Not. Pursue.
    The Monopoly card is telling you to not pass Go, nor collect 200 dollars.
    The one black guy in a trashy horror flick is about to go in the room, alone.
    Someone just mentioned "Everything's fine" and there's 40 minutes left in the movie.
    It's the old police officer with a week left from retirement's last sting operation.
    LiveLeak's logo just popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of a video.

What I'm saying is that it's not worth your time or money.

Joke's on them, no one is paying money on this site anyway, but at least don't waste your time.
    Thank you for coming to my slightly unhinged Ted Talk.