RPGM - Completed - My Girlfriend is Everyone’s Toilet Bitch [Final] [Eiciffee]

1. 1.00 star(s)

maquim01

This is another game that has an interesting premise, but doesn't know what to do with it.
    The idea of the girl having to work as a sex worker for the government to pay off her family's debts is a good one. The presence of her boyfriend, who knows about this situation and still doesn't abandon her, is also nice. And the fact that she has to post every sexual act on Twitter is different.
    So basically we have a prostitution game with NTR. But in reality what we have is a "game" of hanging out with your girlfriend and finding people who will have sex with her. And you'll see all the "action" on the internet...
    In the end the game is a repetition of finding people for sex and seeing everything on the internet... And of course we only see the scenes as Twitter posts and the scenes aren't even good. It's not worth wasting your time...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PineJonas493

So, it seems the overall consensus is that this game is horrible. However, after playing it, I think there's some good aspects to it.
    Now, to make it clear. The game is not good. I would even agree that it's, in fact, bad. But I just think some reviews made the game seem worse than it actually is, and don't give a good overview of how the game plays out.
    The gameplay is basically a "cuck simulator". You just talk to any guy on the map for him to fuck your girlfriend. But you only get to see what they did with a "twitter" type of image. I think that already shows one big flaw of the game, in my opinion. The game already have as little art as possible, so when even the h scenes you see every day are just a picture, it is pretty underwhelming. The only actual h scenes you get are a once in a week small event when you go on a "date" with the gf.
    Overall the game is so repetitive, and there's so little content that is barely worth installing it. However I still like the art and the concept is pretty interesting. The idea of getting some posts from the gf having sex with all the men is also pretty hot, but it should not be the only form of h scenes in the game.
    I get the general feeling that the game was really rushed, so they had to make systems much simpler than they should be. As I said is hard to say the game is even worth the time installing it. It's really a shame honestly, because the concept and ideas the game presents are geniually good, But the execution is really bad
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The game is terrible. There is very little story, no plot, no good scenes... There is no rationale to act like that in any way. Not even recommended for quick game as there is nothing to see here. Would advice to avoid and not waste time.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

rafaellos

One of the worst shit's I have ever witnessed. Shitty mtl. Shitty game play. Like 5 scenes. I would be ashamed to even publish this as a developer. Downloaded because girl's design was decent but it's soooo bad

Art 2/5
    Story - 1/5
    Gameplay 0/5
    Fapability 1/5
    Originality 1.5/5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Lacks buildup that's for sure but it still works, the game was not that long and the premise is simple but the gameplay was not bad.

Most of the game content is delivered through social media so make sure to check it every time you send her somewhere otherwise you will miss most of the game content. That can be done at the school desk during the day or at the notebook during the night.
    (Download the image translation pack if you haven't)

Then during the weekends you get to see some extra spicy events.

I was not expecting much from this but it was still decent enough for an oblivious ntr nukige.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Gallery decrypt reveals only 3-4 different CGs just resized and given different dialogue every time. Although the artwork is very pretty, its also VERY LIMITED.

Gameplay is nonexistent. Talk to NPCs to unlock scenes.
    Story is plothole filled; why not research her immunity to disease? Why turn her into a cumdumpster?

Music and textures are 100% stock assets.
    AVOID unless you're hardcore into NTR regardless of quality
  7. 2.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

I don't really know quite what this game was going for. It might've been better if they went for a more secretive NTR angle, or maybe just making it much more blatant, but right now, it's kind of the worst of both worlds. Except for the six scenes where you go on dates with her, you don't see anything. Instead, you have to wait for after it happens to check social media to see censored images of her getting fucked. Or sucking dick. There's very little variation in this game, it's just three different positions reused over and over, it seems. It was a promising premise, but it seems that they just couldn't deliver.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

correctbatterie

If you look at the title image you have just about gotten all you are going to get out of the game. Like yeah, the girl looks cute there. Just enjoy that and then forget about the game.

Minimalist h scenes, no story, no gameplay, mtl. On top of that I found the first wall I accidentially just walked through within second of starting the game.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

orcoboia2

This... this can hardly be called a game.
    NTR is already very hit or miss (for me, at least), but here it's taken straight off a cliff.
    The "plot" is absurd even for your average NTR game, and the gameplay is non-existant... just like the actual h-scenes.
    Most of the time you walk from home to school and back, you talk to a dude so he can get the girl for a while, then check social media to see a censored picture of the aftermath. That's it. You don't get to see anything.
    There are actual events, but very few and incredibly bland (she gets to do it with other guys during your dates, in the most boring way possible).
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Erosia

This is... egregiously appalling. Let me give you a rundown.

The point of this story is obviously, NTR. The MC's girlfriend coincidentally has genes that make her immune to any kind of illness. And her family is broke and in need of cash. Naturally, that gives the uh, supposed plot the excuse to cuck her from the MC. The public fucks her, she takes pics proving it, the government pays her trying to make some magic immuno baby.

Too bad that's about all you get. The only thing you can do in this "game" is go on dates with her to progress the story. That's it. No gameplay, no mechanic, nothing. It's all an excuse plot to basically read an untranslated kinetic novel in RPG form, with none of the effort to even try to make it at least mediocre.

There's very few scenes in the entire game and all of them are depicting her getting it on with the others so she can get paid while on your date. The "scenes" are essentially text messages with a pic and status on your phone, which are untranslated. It's apparently trying to emulate secret NTR, only showing the end result of the sex she had. You may as well call it a Social Media NTR Simulator.

Verdict? Unoriginal NTR plot, mediocre art, repugnant translation, nonexistent gameplay and distasteful game overall. Unrecommended.