VN Others Completed My Girlfriend is the President [Alcot]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
28418.jpg

Overview:
It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast… complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or… so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash into the office of the Prime Minister of Japan. The ministers end up in a state too horrible to look at. To avoid chaos, the alien choses a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.
Title: Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My Girlfriend is the President.
Original Title: 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT
Aliases:
osanadai, osadai
VNDB:
Updated: 2012-01-10
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Fix for Authentication failed - Unrecognized Win32 Module:

Download: - - -

21770.jpg 9619.jpg 5963.jpg 5891.jpg 4384.jpg 4382.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I recommend dating the spaceship.

an excellent route.
Im not sure if you're joking or not. JAST did translate one game where it was an option to date a computer that looked like a refrigerator. It threw me for a real curveball.

Reactions: ShiKage89

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Im not sure if you're joking or not. JAST did translate one game where it was an option to date a computer that looked like a refrigerator. It threw me for a real curveball.
I played that game, The Machine princess was the best girl if you can get past a minor... flaw.

As for this game I was serious... date the spaceship. trust me.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I love this VN due to the sheer fact that it spoofs so anime, manga and movies that even though some things are serious, it's hard to take anything seriously.

Reactions: ShiKage89

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss gaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Reactions: ToxicUndies

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Oh I remember this one :D I had to stop playing it and completely forgot about it. Right now I have enough shit to play but if I ever finish I will get back to this :D

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
"Authentication failed: Unrecognized kernel32 module. / NM"

Any ideas what to do? The game looks really interesting :(

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes