VN Others Completed My Girlfriend is the President Fandisc [Alcot]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
6640.jpg

Overview:
This is the official fandisc to the romantic comedy "My Girlfriend is the President", extending the story of the characters we love. Welcome back to the White House! All your favorite characters are waiting in this new extended story, like President Ohama, Irina Putina, and the adorable spaceship girl Ell! In Ell's Side: Remi and Qoo come to spend Christmas with Junichiro and Ell. When Junichiro and Ell keep sneaking off at night, poor Remi isn't amused. Meanwhile, Qoo wants to see Ell and Junichiro have kids, so she's been hatching some devious plots to get them to hook up even more. In Irina's Side: Irina Putina returns to Japan after many months, eager for some quality romantic time with Junichiro. Unfortunately it's not going to be that simple. A faction in the Japanese government is plotting to get Junichiro and President Yukino together, so they arrange for Junichiro to live with both Yukino and Irina. Now both girls must compete for his love.​

Title: Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My Girlfriend is the President.~ Fandisc
Original Title: 幼なじみは大統領 My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. ファンディスク
VNDB:
Updated: 2014-07-04
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - - - - -

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's not a fetish I'm familiar with. Must be my lucky day. I get to try something new. And here I thought I've fapped to everything at least once. :p

Aw, bummer. This one requires an installation.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Damn never knew they translated the fandisk been 6 years since I played damn

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm it says censorship: no but the screenshots quite clearly show censorship.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@tsunku I didn't take the screenshot's an it says above them there the jap version from vndb.
any way pretty sure there is no censor since it wasn't lasted where i got it..
haven't gotten around to playing it yet so if i am wrong I'm sure some one will tell me.

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
that's too bad, so no new routes? looks like it's just an after story or route expansion.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey what do you think about trump being used in this game or clinton, well I will probably not play it.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I don't get it, it's the same but with an extended story or it's a sequel/spin-off?
This is basically after-stories for the Irina Route and the Ell Route, so in a way, it's extended stories for both of those routes.

Though in my honest opinion, Irina's after-story feels

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to have a problem. For me the avatars of the characters don't change no matter the situation. It is always the neutral one for me.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer version of the Fandisc! Really appreciate it!

Dec 9, 2017
Why isn't Ran included in this? She was one of the heroines in the first game and here she only makes 1 or 2 appearances and has no content.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Why isn't Ran included in this? She was one of the heroines in the first game and here she only makes 1 or 2 appearances and has no content.
She was the least popular heroine of all four. The other three have at least something that makes them interesting, but Ran is just a badly executed onee-san that calls you a premature ejaculator and steps on your balls while demoralizing you. Not a lot of people are into that. I see so few Ran fans both in the western and Japanese side that I can understand why she was sacked in this fandisc.

Sep 12, 2021
Decent expansion pack. Heavy on the H, so if you're here for that then you should probably read it. More details in my review.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote