Fan Art My Girlfriend's Amnesia - Assets and FanArt

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Well, while browsing for stuff for G3F, I run into the girlfriend from said game! (which I was hoping to find in a way anyway looool)

Here is a pic from the game with both sisters
RTH3.png

and here is what I got
2017-09-20 19_04_23.jpg

Body and Face:
Hair:
Both sisters uses the same body (the sister seems to have a slimmer face, and just a different eye color)
I don't have the sister's hair yet tho.

Sep 10, 2018
Been a bit curious about this myself. Noticed he used for some of his poses. I cannot for the life of me find the sister's hair. I'll be doing a bit of digging into assets for awhile so I'll keep an eye out.

Reactions: DD3DD

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I don't know the game, these days I try it, if you know the assets, post them and let's do some work here too
I only know her asset since I once saw it while looking for something else in the store.
I haven't tried to make her sister. Since I also don't know which hair is that

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I know no one likes it when people bring back threads from the dead, but I was just looking for something different, so here is my research.

Girlfriend and Twin are P3D Cordia HD as mentioned in the opening post. Girlfriend uses Careless Braid for Genesis 3 Female(s). Twin uses
Mary is P3D May (G3F) using Chandra Hair (part of this bundle, Chandra Bundle (G3F) ).
Betty is using Voss Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s) . Betty has braces and pubic hair in the VN.

And of course these ladies will be in a crossover render!

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I know no one likes it when people bring back threads from the dead, but I was just looking for something different, so here is my research.

Girlfriend and Twin are P3D Cordia HD as mentioned in the opening post. Girlfriend uses Careless Braid for Genesis 3 Female(s). Twin uses
Mary is P3D May (G3F) using Chandra Hair (part of this bundle, Chandra Bundle (G3F) ).
Betty is using Voss Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s) . Betty has braces and pubic hair in the VN.

And of course these ladies will be in a crossover render!
Thanks for the info had a go at them. I'm the same like trying to find redheads mainly to make lol so had to have a go at these girls seeing one of them is a redhead!