4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
915914_MGFFtitle.png

Overview:
MGFF is an adult visual novel with a modern setting that has both adventure and dating sim style elements.
You're a newly moved young man who's a year out of college working as a freelance programmer. You've found a great girl and she's about to introduce you to her friends. Staying loyal, falling in love, falling in lust. The choices are yours to make! So make them wisely as you'll only have a month to spend time with everyone.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-05-30
Developer: Kyle Mercury - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5B
Language: English
Other Game: Fantasy Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

915356_AvaSquats.gif 915358_charlotte_CG2A.png 915360_ClumsyandCute.png 915362_jealousmia.png 1565657_emilybutt_MGFF.png 1565658_firstSexMia2.png 1565659_mgff_Charlottehasagoodtime.png 1565660_Olivia_pov.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was really, really good. By playing off cliches/archetypes and keeping it simple the dev totally nailed writing aspect, there is some real quality feel to it. Loved Mia, Julia, Olivia , Ava, Katie. Dirty talk during sex with Mia was great. Really enjoyed that the game has light hearted mood yet it also feels spicy. Can't wait for more content. :love:(y)

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey guys I'm really glad you're liking it so far!
There might be some stuff that needs work right now but I hope to make the game even better with more polished writing, content and art in the near future! Keep and eye out for future updates :)

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
MC is masochist or pics without context can cause a pretty wrong impression lol
But damn, it feels really weird XD like:

- Skimpy clothed Hot girl squating 2 feet away from you-
MC Face: with thousand-yard stare engraved in his face... his body might be at the gym, but his mind is still trapped in that faithful day of 1944 at the shores of Normandy.

- Topless Hot girl with some serious honkers offers you a great blowjob-
MC Face: Begone thot! just don't even try to invade my personal space or i'm going to smack some proper manners in that whore face of yours!

- Prude looking girl with a stern look in her face that abhors your presence near her -
MC Face: aaww she is always so kind to me, i'm so happy!

besides this weird appreciation of me, the art looks awesome! and i like the setting, wish you good luck with this new game, Kyle :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes