VN - Others - Completed - My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

It's pretty good, the idea (although not innovative), the models and the art all deserve four stars.
    Things I'd complain about in order of importance (having played many VN, there are things you pick up that make the games better or worse):
    - Transitions are very slow, which, for impatient people like me, it's frustrating.
    - Too much dialogue for me.
    - VA skips when you click (some games have options to let you choose).
    - I hate when you can only use enter/mouse to move forward, I'm not a left-handed mouse enjoyer.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NotSoTasty

My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

Pretty good stuff. It isn't much, but it doing its job. Check it out.

Story - 3,7/5.
    Choices - 2,7/5. Inside or not inside. Yeah, that deep~
    Gameplay - 3/5. Semi-kinetic VN.
    Characters - 3,9/5. eh. I like them. Both mother and daughter are my type, so I'm biased.
    Art/animations - 4/5 Pretty good.
    Grammar - eh.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Your hot girlfriend isn't enough for you so you go after her mom instead. I'm not a fan of the MC but the girls are good and the scenes are also well done. The story isn't great and you're only gonna download this to see the scenes anyways.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The story is very boring and predictable which isn´t that bad but still nothing special.

The characters are really flat and boring , except the MC he is just annoying and kinda weird.

The translastion is good enough.

The art is average.

The sex scenes are too long with too much useless texts, like ahh ahh which I always hate.

And the voices sound really cheap, they have kinda an echo and aren´t fun to listen to.

The music also sounds very generic.

But if you like the concept it is okay.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

IamUstupid

I Loved this game. Great story, lovely art and outstanding character design. I checked out the authors dslite site and apparently he has some interesting games OTHER than this. Looking forward for more content.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

simple game (considering how few choices there are, it's almost not a game at all) but fun. i liked the graphical style that remains constant without ups and downs. maybe a little too short, but i liked it!

the storyline is the most classic one taken from hentai, but i don't find it a flaw
  7. 4.00 star(s)

FalconLover420

This is your average visual novel where you play as a no eyes mc and you explore the story of falling in love with your girlfriend's mom which is nice. It is netori meaning you are the one doing the stealing. Its just static on all the scenes, but I personally enjoyed the art of the characters especially sayuri's.

Finally, the sounds well the VA for sayuri has her moments and other times, it just doesnt fit the character. The music is there kinda at awkwards times and that is all. Up to you if you wanna try (Do it for the MILF lol)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Slack00

This is exactly what you'd expect, no surprises. The very definition of average (though fappable if you like the art).

SUMMARY : HS protag isn't interested in his GF, but falls in love with her mom. SPOILER ALERT: He marries her anyway just to get to her! <shocker!>

WHY'D I PLAY IT ANYWAY: I played it because of my love for busty MILFs and cheating/NTR.

This is still the same kind of VN being pushed out of Japan for decades now: a dozen (ish) scenes, heavy on the text and censorship. The English translation is perfect, aside from their strange love of long pauses and the literary apostrophe (..........). The only two or three game choices only affect the cum scene and not the plot in any way. In game music and Japanese voice acting, but no real sound effects or animation. You can finish the whole thing in an hour or three.