VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Harem Academia [v0.3] [Rnot2000]

1. 5.00 star(s)

vio_121

Great graphics matches with the anime and animation is a plus factor
    Nice plot and great update keep the work up will love to see it gets support
    Would love to see more animations in the future updates and more characters
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

For a game called My HAREM Academia there isn't much harem content...just a lot of cheating that you cant really avoid. Even the endings are just you have to pick one girl and have no option for both. Speaking of the options the ones you do get are either be a boyfriend who just does nothing but ignore there spose, be an asshole, or be a decent human being...that is until you eventually cheat on your girlfriend because PLOT needed to happen. The english isn't great but it seems the author isn't a native english speaker so I feel like that should get a pass. The art isnt bad and quite nice to look at. I also enjoyed being able to choose what outfit the girls wear whenever. Overall the game isnt bad but isnt great either. If you want a short MHA parody game to have a quick fap too then its not the worst choice out there. If your looking for one with more depth to it then you might want to look elsewhere.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Terutsu

This is not the best MHA game I played so far, but It had big potencial.
    Story? nothing special and little bit too dramatic for me.
    Some times no logic, and things are happening becouse plot need to move on.
    I hoped it will be longer project then few updates and end
    But still It's a pitty it's ending so soon
    Good for me : )
  4. 2.00 star(s)

morty2301

The game's English is pretty bad, the artstyle is kinda mediocre. Game overall just feels underwhelming and story doesn't really feel strong. You suddenly have uraka as GF, at start. You then eventually cheat on her because teacher wanted BJ and guess who conveniently forgot to give the teacher something so she can catch them in the act. Also mina and tsyu shoplift for some reason and want to taste your dick since they heard its good? All of it feels so weird and forced
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LangLeavLong

I learned of this game from Itch and the game should be similar here as well. The game has really good graphics and hot sex scenes and scenario. This is really good for people who like the my hero academia series. I always like music so maybe add some more.