cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How often must I say it...?

Screenshot from other games (or their scene designers) are NOT renders. They are screenshots/captures.

Zeranamu

Jun 27, 2020
I don't normally comment on initial releases (I don't normally comment, period), and I don't know about any 'rendering', but this is a rather well put together game, for its current state.

Everything is smooth, the English is actually pretty good. I especially like the way some characters, like Bulma, for example, have animations during 'idle time' (eg, scenes where you need to click to proceed/go somewhere). Story is actually better than I expected. Kudos to the dev, especially if they can keep up this level of work.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
unsure why part of act6 was cut out. here is an edited file (and backup) that adds the missing scene

recommended to save before the two choice prompt just in case

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
to many side characters, focus on main HOT ones like

Misato Asuka Bulma, Asuna , the ones from Kimetsu no yaiba mb, and 3 or so more, BUT NO 30 CHARS , FOCUS

otherwise in the end it no gonna reach anything. to many , do some first add others after, do a second part or something, and so . but 30 chars at once BAD END.

Reactions: hentai charley

Reotaado

Dec 29, 2019
Dev might want to work non the clipping issues with the clothes. They can be seen even in the example screenshots. The one with D.VA.

Reactions: Naughty Capy
May 27, 2017
Where are the girls from Bleach?
Bleach has a lot of sexy girls, I think more than DBZ, Naruto and One Piece individually. Mmm, Rangiku and Yoruichi! :BootyTime:
Would love to see some of them here, its always a possibility in the future.

Regarding sandbox, I always hate it, its seldom used well. If they just use it as a map system to decide which LI to pursue, that would be fine. But, time/money/stat management and grinding for scenes would be the worst outcome. All these things are a sign of an empty and soulless game, something which has no real substance but adds filler to pad out the playtime with busywork.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes