VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My History [v0.002] [Fanmixer]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I gave it two stars instead of one because it was so bad I ended up laughing quite a bit at the absurdity of some of it. It's so bad it might give you a laugh or two so it might be worth five minutes of your time, but don't play expecting an actual game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Keldar

There is Engrish and then there is Engrish, this game is the worse combination of bad writing and engrish I have ever seen. The characters make no sense the plot makes no sense the premise makes no sense.

The production values are crap, really grainy renders. The mechanics are shit, sandbox time management. Took perhaps the most hated character from a game hosted on this site, making him the main character and then decided to change his personality in an even worse way. Taking an already unlikeable character and making him even more unlikeable.

Please don't waste your time with this game. i am trying to think of anything redeemable about the game but there just isn't a single thing that makes this game even remotely worth the download.