1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah - the RenPy English translation unit identifiers are off - hence the missing English text. I managed to get a working translation using the RenPy Translation tool (using Yandex translation - didn't try Google as that involved a credit card). Machine automated translation isn't ideal though.
WOW ! So much missing dialog...
Is most of the English texts missing? Is the game unplayable? In case we will remove it until a playable version. Thanks

Oct 21, 2017
Is most of the English texts missing? Is the game unplayable? In case we will remove it until a playable version. Thanks
I would say it is about 30% of the introduction that is missing English text. The section where Victor, Joe, Mark and Olivia talk and the section with Joe/Laura is missing. Other than that it is probably playable (although I did notice a bug where if you clicked on your room you ended up at the main menu).

There are sections where you might expect dialogue where there isn't any - e.g. talking to Laura and talking to Nancy - they just smile at you. However, I think this is by design rather than a translation issue.

Reactions: wep

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
With the missing text already being addressed let us delve deeper shall we. When I first starting clicking all I could think of is a horrible trainwreck approaching.. I kept on pushing buttons and the trainwreck happened.. but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. MOST definitely needs tons of work but a lot of the rendering is decent.. Right now the attempt at gameplay is not totally horrendous.. bad yes.. but not horrendous. I could actually see a salvagable game emerging after the smoke cleared.. This game is in DIRE need of editor/proofreader/story translator.. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing because the writing wasn't even up to Engrish specs... but really think it has middle of the road upside with somebody taking the Dev's renders and working with him on the script... Hints/Walkthrough a must right now.. 3/10

Arpagaetlamme

Donor
May 27, 2018

I present to your court the continuation of the game MY HISTORY.
I hope you enjoyed my story.
I tried to make everything beautiful.
Added weekend events.
Almost completely rewrote the code for this update a little in advance sorry.
I think to continue to do the game only in Russian, because I do not know English translations I can not.
If there are those who want to translate, then I am ready to cooperate.
I will look forward to your feedback.

Look like Abandoned for english version

Reactions: rexxa

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This game has major issues and I don't mean because its Eric trying to be a good guy while being out Eric'ed by Joe.
or that a good part of the english text is missing or even the fact the random scene part seems to prefer to give you Joe's scene's.
but to top it all off when you start to get somewhere with a girl even without spying on them before hand they suddenly put you back to the start.

Take Sarah her leg hurts from Yoga and I offer to give her a massage she tells me to fuck off then I chat to her a little and very next time she is happy to accept my help but next day she back to telling me to fuck off again?.

Same with Victoria she wont let me help her with home work says she has to do it herself but I keep trying and she evenchally lets me help her with her homework great but then once again the very next day tells me to fuck of she will do it herself.

And then we have Luara I had a blank chat with her a few times and then offer to help by doing the pots for her and she agrees but the next day tells me to fuck off since she has to do them herself and the day after that she lets me help again.

Plus theres the Joe chats I tend to get shown ie. Laura I hear joe warn her i'm after only one thing and she says "I'll becarfull".
and a after I have had a few chats with her the next time i see them talk she says "he's not like that" to Joe.
All makes sence sofar next day she lets me help her do the pots except that the very next time I see the chat the next day, again we are back to her agreeing with Joe and saying she "will becarful" again.
I know girls can be fickle sometimes but these girls in this game are taking the piss.

Reactions: ggg33

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hy there, gamer.
You are the only hope now 4 this thread to continue ... dev got another version up, RUS only.
Should you still be interested and then promote the game by sharing your RUS to ENG translated script.rpy,
so we can maintain ENG game version on this site, you are very welcome.
Yeah - the RenPy English translation unit identifiers are off - hence the missing English text. I managed to get a working translation using the RenPy Translation tool (using Yandex translation - didn't try Google as that involved a credit card). Machine automated translation isn't ideal though.
Do the models look tht good? Do babes looks keep you in the game despite the horrid gameplay?
This game has major issues and I don't mean because its Eric trying to be a good guy while being out Eric'ed by Joe.
or that a good part of the english text is missing or even the fact the random scene part seems to prefer to give you Joe's scene's.
but to top it all off when you start to get somewhere with a girl even without spying on them before hand they suddenly put you back to the start.

Take Sarah her leg hurts from Yoga and I offer to give her a massage she tells me to fuck off then I chat to her a little and very next time she is happy to accept my help but next day she back to telling me to fuck off again?.

Same with Victoria she wont let me help her with home work says she has to do it herself but I keep trying and she evenchally lets me help her with her homework great but then once again the very next day tells me to fuck of she will do it herself.

And then we have Luara I had a blank chat with her a few times and then offer to help by doing the pots for her and she agrees but the next day tells me to fuck off since she has to do them herself and the day after that she lets me help again.

Plus theres the Joe chats I tend to get shown ie. Laura I hear joe warn her i'm after only one thing and she says "I'll becarfull".
and a after I have had a few chats with her the next time i see them talk she says "he's not like that" to Joe.
All makes sence sofar next day she lets me help her do the pots except that the very next time I see the chat the next day, again we are back to her agreeing with Joe and saying she "will becarful" again.
I know girls can be fickle sometimes but these girls in this game are taking the piss.

Reactions: ggg33

Bardia_g95

Aug 31, 2018
so i get the feeling that this game is a sequel to another game right?
if yes then what's that game's name?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes