Unity - Completed - My Holiness the Gobliness [Final] [BFGS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

A short H-game about indulging our Goblin Priestess Anu and her moma Goddess Bastet
    The story is hilarious and cute af. But keep in mind that playing this "game" is like watching a hamster doing its own thing except you can have sex with the creature.
    The game take is 2GB with little contents. H-scenes are laggy, Time accelerating sometimes is disable whenever she goes to the bathtub or restroom, The first few days are kinna boring.
    But the WORST thing is that we CAN'T BANG MOMMY BASTET or HAVING A THREESOME. DANG IT!
    p/s: I'm giving it a 5 stars to balance with those idiots who rates one star when they "suffer" from the slightest inconvenient.
    My true rating would be 3.5 stars.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

NHAA THIS SHIT IS UNPLAYABLE and short
    its going like onf 3 fps and never had such problem like that
    The animation still looks kinda goofy
    the desings are bad
    and the gameplay is bad, too borin
    lack of animations
    lack of content
    kinda fappable
    But still Bad game Bad wank
    1,5/10
    (sorrry for my bad english)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

FLuffyman

It's a "short" cute game about banging a Goblin Waifu. The art was cute, the Chinese VA was oddly refreshing change of pace, but this game has serious pacing issue for it's amount of content.

The purpose of the game is to gain money, renovate the temple and keep goblin waifu fed. It's heavy implied if not outright stated that feeding her specific food will result in specific scenes. Never got those and they don't appear in the gallery.

You Gain money by either banging your goblin waifu or letting her laze/play on the new furnishings. However, banging her nets you ten gold each, you only get three rounds per day for the first 2-3 days, and each furnishing costs 100 gold each. You can call her to the furnishings but you will only get 3-15 gold per laze/play which takes about15 seconds.

When night falls you're left with nothing to do as both girls go to sleep and you can't. So you can only wait for the next day to come. Despite how slow the pacing is I got the ending after day three. It feels like this game was supposed to have more content was later scrapped without fixing the original dialogue and pacing.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Sad to see a game with such potential turn out to be rather on the "meh" side of things. Given the games large file size I expected more than was provided. While the games art is rather lovely, curvy and cute that's about all there is. The animations, while decent, are just loops with varying amounts of moaning added. This also seems to be an idle game where 90% of play time will be spent watching the goblin girl walk back and forth in the temple.

While this game really doesn't do anything wrong, it certainly could use some improvements. If you don't mind waiting awhile you might find the content to your liking but get some popcorn it's going to be a hot minute.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Licher69

This is a H-game.. or is it? Nope its not... its only H, NO GAME.

Welcome to Fucking waiting simulator! thats it! the gameplay is no gameplay!
    the h scenes are decent but its not good enough to justify whatever the fuck this is.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

A bit of a harsh score mostly because for its size there really isn't a lot going for it. it's a neat little game but the "completed" tag really means what you see is what you get, and ultimately what you get is very little. Its like 2.3 gigs and what you get is about 17 different loops and most of them have a "heat" variant (aka shes horny as fuck) and the rest of the game is a waiting simulator.

It has the potential to expand and improve but the fact that it's completed means you're not gonna get anything else from it. The goblin girl is cute and bastet is completely off the table and there is literally no one else in this game. You fuck the goblin, the temple gets better, she falls in love with you and you stay in this world end of game, and thats usually by day 3 or so.

There is a minor grind at the beginning where you need 100 coins to roll a gacha for new furniture but just about everything you do gets you like 1 or 2 coins at a time for a while so it's a bit of a slog at the start. Although you're not gated out of sex scenes and when you discover a new one a unique VN scene plays and you get more coins once per time so you just gotta save it and hope you get a piece of furniture that gives 5 coins when you tell her to use it. Food doesn't even matter as she can go days without it before she gets hungry, and overall the whole game just feels shallow and unfinished, as nicely animated as it is.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

The Fabled

Good idle game just watching her chill make some money different items in the room cause different interactions on first H which gives 60 if i remember corectly and also some give more money than others and all H scenes after that are just 10. Time can be a bit of a pain but there is a speed up buton that goes to x3 would be better if you could just skip the whole night if you don't have any more loads in you. I still see alot of potental but due to it haveing a ending. It makes it feel some what of a waste but still a good game overall. Some people can't seem to run it some can not sure whats wrong seems like a code or hardware issue there. Other then that if you get it running you should have some fun for abit.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NoLife GamingOnly

Easy to follow loop
    good voice acting

only issue is that the beginning could be a bit of a turn of for a few players

and I had the issue that a few of the cutscene images did not fit into the resolution I set in the settings.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Nononononon

Goblin girl, Egyptian setting, gorgeous artstyle.

I love it, the potential here is huge, I hope we'll see more.

As for actually running the game, the tutorial in the OP is very helpful. Thanks for the share
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Nuker2s

You follow this goblin girl and earn money from seeing her chill on furniture's.
    Earning money gives you possibility to buy new furnitures and food
    Furnitures gives you new sex events
    Food boosts happiness and can unlock new sex events

Game does not lack sex events as you can always just click on the girl to have sex. Things comes quite easily to you and all you do is ask her to chill on the two top money giving items there is.

I rated it average. It went quickly dull but had unique story, characters and good CGI.