shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
From the creator's patreon:

Important Announcement

Hi all, Today I'm announcing that MHAT is no longer being developed by me and I have sold the MHAT rights to Pink Penguin Studio. Here I apologize for not being able to develop this game anymore. There are several points from Pink Penguin Studio that I have to convey to you loyal fans of MHAT: - It is possible that MHAT will change its title. - The story may not be the same or there is a slight change in the story. - Character changes. - Art may be different. That's all I have to say about this announcement. And there is an important announcement at the end of May 2023. After the announcement my discord and patreon will officially close. Thank you for supporting me until the end.

will be online for few hours starting from now, and you can ask me anything official-close

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017

Important Announcement

Hi all, Today I'm announcing that MHAT is no longer being developed by me and I have sold the MHAT rights to Pink Penguin Studio. Here I apologize for not being able to develop this game anymore. There are several points from Pink Penguin Studio that I have to convey to you loyal fans of MHAT: - It is possible that MHAT will change its title. - The story may not be the same or there is a slight change in the story. - Character changes. - Art may be different. That's all I have to say about this announcement. And there is an important announcement at the end of May 2023. After the announcement my discord and patreon will officially close. Thank you for supporting me until the end.

will be online for few hours starting from now, and you can ask me anything official-close
Pink Penguin died before they even launch 0.01 version of MHAT remake. :sleep:

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

Oct 9, 2017

Important Announcement

yeah we know xD ahahhahaha cause he said it in his discord

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes