ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Beta you watching Mum got cucked while fapping to it." I have no idea what this means and I'm horrified.:oops:
I need an adult.
well..unless and yer mom were a thing..it aint no damn NTR..its just a perverted kid watching his mom have sex..now if the kid ran in crying saying how could you force me to watch that..i thought i was the only one!!!..then sure...NTR is the most poorly tossed around "tag" in gaming now and at least 50% of the time it is use incorrectly...idiots.

Reactions: jackkane

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
well..unless and yer mom were a thing..it aint no damn NTR..its just a perverted kid watching his mom have sex..now if the kid ran in crying saying how could you force me to watch that..i thought i was the only one!!!..then sure...NTR is the most poorly tossed around "tag" in gaming now and at least 50% of the time it is use incorrectly...idiots.
Well there are technically different types of NTR. But you're also right that at the moment the game does not have NTR. And if you are supposed to win back the mom it would be a netori since you are stealing her from the other guy.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
if my friend acted like that i would have kicked him in the groin and made sure he never entered my home again. i am confused what does the sadnbox do ?? sounds like a boring game where you only see others having sex and mc can only watch ?? does the mc actually do something or is he only watching like pussy ??

Reactions: D-Vine

Angmir

May 29, 2017
BTW - the changelog says there is a scene with MC+Posido+Mom - but all I get is him fucking her again in the kitchen - I am not missing anything am I ?

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think that is all the this game is. you can only watch her having sex with your friend if you can even call him a friend. the scene should be named mom+friend and mc cuck looking from the back.

I wonder how long his page will stay up on patreon: is this developer daft ?? putting these tags on your main page on patreon:
Genre:
Milf
Adventure
Impregnation
Incest
Pregnant
Bdsm
Rape
Big Breasts
Netorare
Cheating
Sex Toys
Mind Break
Anal
Blackmail
Genres will continue to be developed (without limitation)
Is a sure way to get your patreon page off-line or removed.

btw these 2 tags alone:
Rape and iC
is an instand ban on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and D-Vine

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
MC fucks mom or not
Anyone feels like but a baseball bat in posido's ass (Not sexual)
Read the main page:

Future tags: Incest, Bestiality, Pregnancy, Bdsm, Sex toys, Group sex, Anal sex, Mind break, Human pet
mom and mc is not in the game this is all cuck/ntr game but looking at his patreon page this game cycle will be pretty short, i expect an offline from patreon very soon.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
name of this game need to be changed. my hunting adventure is it name at the moment and that my me think it was a netori game

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes