Evil987

May 27, 2018
Why if mother fuck it ntr? NTR is when the wife or girlfriend is fucked, remember the main character’s girlfriend!
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.
everytime the MC have ANY kind of relationship with a female chara and that cause jealousy when someone fuck/steal her, that's NTR. it can be mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friends, the homeless chick in the street etcc..

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Nice update, waiting for more. The two routes are good but I hope we can get one more route where we can steal the mom back from friend (I have kinda love hate thing with ntr so even though I liked it a lot I just want to kick his ass). Anyways keep up the good work, awaiting update.

Reactions: D-Vine
Mar 18, 2019
Good game but the one thing I dont get is the title; My hunting adventure time? Not sure I get what that means or is. "Adventure Time" yeah I get that but the way he phrased it seems weird, my hunting adventure time. Game isnt about hunting animals or adventure really so seems weird, small complaint lol just wanted to get off my chest. Could probably attract more people with a more eye catching title that doesnt sound like a google translated game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
everytime the MC have ANY kind of relationship with a female chara and that cause jealousy when someone fuck/steal her, that's NTR. it can be mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friends, the homeless chick in the street etcc..
The only way for NTR to be effective is to cause jealousy in the player.

Hardly jealous over a mother, who's had plenty of sex before, getting laid.

Might be me, I don't see NTR the same way guys do and i'm not the jealous type either but it just seems like an odd choice to me.

Reactions: D-Vine

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
ok not gonna play this game its not got everything im interested in but I was idly reading just to confirm its contents.
but still OP descitption has me I'm puzzled.
I think i'm right in saying its supossed to be NTR because of mom and friend fucking.
with Cucking involved so I guess thats MC geting off while not doing anything to interfere.?
sofar standard NTR Cuck content.
but OP says "Beta you watching Mum got cucked while fapping to it "
so where's the part were mom has to stand and watch while her loved one gets fucked by who ever?
while she rubs one off to it?
am I right in thinking he/she possibly meant "you are a beta male and you are watching mom get fucked while you are being cucked but your still faping to it"????
but thats just not the way it reads.
Just sayin.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
am I right in thinking he/she possibly meant "you are a beta male and you are watching mom get fucked while you are being cucked but your still faping to it"????
but thats just not the way it reads.
Just sayin.
Yes, you are right, English is obviously not his strong point.

Mar 18, 2019
The only way for NTR to be effective is to cause jealousy in the player.

Hardly jealous over a mother, who's had plenty of sex before, getting laid.

Might be me, I don't see NTR the same way guys do and i'm not the jealous type either but it just seems like an odd choice to me.
NTR isnt based on how *you* feel its based on how the main character of the game would feel. In this case the main character loves his mom alot and the thought of her being with his best friend invokes feelings of jealousy and anger therefore its NTR, to be more specific, its netorare. If the main character LIKES watching his mom get fucked then it becomes cuckhold/netorase, a variation of the NTR category.

Reactions: Mr.Meow-kun
3.20 star(s) 31 Votes