Clancy

Apr 26, 2018
(Haven't touched this game yet but) kekbab I'm pretty sure the art is traced. Coincidence or not but I found a relatively good comparison of the girl with pink hair and of this girl in this doujinshi: They look oddly alike if you discount the head clip in the picture. (I recommend this doujinshi if you're into NTR though) But yeah, art is poorly drawn however.

Mar 18, 2019
Admin you're a little bit wrong, it's not ntr but just looking for sex, ntr is when the wife is fucking with another man, or the girl of the main character when fucking with another, and this is just peeping, but this game cool)
NTR or in this case, Netorare. Isnt *JUST* about your "wife" getting fucked by another man, NTR can be about any "loved" one being taken from you and you forced to watch as they engage in sexual activities with another person whilst you dont approve.

If you DO like it then its called Netorase', which is when the guy enjoys watching his lover get fucked in front of him.

Netori is when the main character (guy you play as) steals OTHER mens girls and you are basically the badass of the story.

In this games case, its NTR (Netorare) because the son clearly harbours romantic feelings towards his mom but the other kid is seducing his mom in front of him and he is forced to watch only being able to masturbate.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
my boner is confused
some of the art is good
some of it looks like it was done in MS Paint in 5min.

Reactions: brownrice

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
These are ugly ass characters. Dev should invest into an artist otherwise this game will go nowhere.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
(Haven't touched this game yet but) kekbab I'm pretty sure the art is traced. Coincidence or not but I found a relatively good comparison of the girl with pink hair and of this girl in this doujinshi: They look oddly alike if you discount the head clip in the picture. (I recommend this doujinshi if you're into NTR though) But yeah, art is poorly drawn however.
Holy shit, not only did he rip off the Pink haired girl, but he ripped off both of the main characters as well lmao.

You guys ever read a doujinshi and think "Lets copy all of that into a game, but worse?"

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Just read. It tells you what to do. When you set them up, sleep. You wake up, you have to leave the house and enter public toilet.

This will be cuckheavy.
I can't find the public toilets, i dont see anything else unlocked at all.

3.10 star(s) 30 Votes