VN - Ren'Py - My Husband Doesn't Know [v0.15] [DLGB]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Portugal1

Well, we alredy know DLGB. Great fan of him. The route is always unexpected... Just one thing: We all miss that raunchy innocense of Alice... Maybe you could bring her unique looks to this story, perhaps as her friend from small village...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FMcPlayer

i really liked this one
    We have sex types too much
    We needed a flirty double meaning types and spank grope types
    Even though it will be sexual in the end but its really a great story type
    As a writter myself i say this is good one
    There could be improvements
    Forcefull stuffs are not good like that victim girl got
    This is not a opinion , this is truth even though there are kinks on this as well but force is not good
    Except that i really find this good
    giving 5 stars because i have high hopes for this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gralthan

Strangely sweet for a game revolving around a cheating housewife, also decently funny.
    I'm giving it 5 stars not because there's anything exceptional about it, rather there's nothing particularly wrong with it. Hard to judge writing so far, but it's the correct kind of english at least; renders are good enough, and the female models are great and quite unique.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

FMC: Very hot, great personality.

MC: Handsome, but we haven't seen much of his personality yet. However, from FMC's dialogues, it's clear he has a good character/personality.

Render: Completely satisfying and enjoyable.

Story: No boring, Relationship-focused stories here. Every moment of this game is tense and enjoyable.

Atmosphere: Excellent, gives a new vibe (at least for me).

Writing: Excellent, no unnecessary dialogues. All dialogues are enjoyable and necessary.

Theme: Definitely great, no boring vanilla stuff. We're dealing with corruption, NTR, and maybe NTS, none of which are boring.

And so on.

Just add music and sound effects; they will definitely have a positive impact.

And I hope you don't rush the story. A combination of slow-burn and satisfying updates would be ideal (for example, the non-lesbian version of Ms. Denvers, which, if it didn't have the lesbian content, would be both slow-burn and satisfying with each update).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

throwawaygarbage321

0.1 as of review.
    Great models and animations so far, shows a lot of potential.
    Can't really say much about the story so far as it's too early, but if the author keeps up the good work on the visuals, it should at least be worthwhile.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

nice first demo of the game! a very unique at least for me art, i like it tho. Is good to see that its going to have not sure if diff paths, but at least u can get diff content based on what u select. hope to see more :)